Page 2 of 104
Quote by element4433
This is really, really good so far.
And it continued to be.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It's really good, I just watched it a few hours ago, poor horsie

The zombies look really good in the show, in most movies they look really fake.
STಠ_ಠ
wow, just watched this and its absolutely great.
cannot wait for the next episode
Like a leaf clings to a tree
Baby please cling to me
We're creatures of the wind...

Wild is the wind
So I take it that it would not ruin the comic for me?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
^Never read the comic, but my roommate has and she said that they played it out almost panel for panel most of the time.
just thought i would share that i acquired the first 70 issues so good.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
If Rick doesn't lose his hand I'm going apeshit, but the pilot was promising.
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Last edited by el-shredder at Nov 7, 2010,
Quote by el-shredder
If Rick doesn't lose his hand I'm going apeshit, but the pilot was promising.

I missed the hand thing, now I'm confused because he's massaging it like it hurts and idk why. whats wrong with it?

Also, I think the show is great! but it does seem just a bit cliche at times. Like everyone just seems so ungodly stereotypical in it.
Anyone watching it right now? Oh god that last scene....thought i was going to throw up.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by nmitchell076
I missed the hand thing, now I'm confused because he's massaging it like it hurts and idk why. whats wrong with it?

Also, I think the show is great! but it does seem just a bit cliche at times. Like everyone just seems so ungodly stereotypical in it.

This is a possible spoiler, but in the comics he gets his hand amputated.
This episode has been good so far. I will continue watching this show.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Missing the episode on account of I have to be up ridiculously early tomorrow. Thank god for tivo.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
^That's what i was hoping they would do.

edit: Oh shit. Worst time for it to rain.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Nov 7, 2010,
ahhh i'm taking a pooo right now

GREAT show
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by nmitchell076
but why? whats the matter with it?

Another spoiler.

They meet with this other group of people who turn out to be assholes, and their leader cuts his hand.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Another spoiler.

They meet with this other group of people who turn out to be assholes, and their leader cuts his hand.

oh, so nothings wrong with it now? cuz he keeps messing with it like its bothering him or something.
Am I seeing Stephen King as one of the zombies?!?

Oh, and the Charger scenes are making me cream 8-3
Quote by nmitchell076
oh, so nothings wrong with it now? cuz he keeps messing with it like its bothering him or something.

I don't know, that's what happened in the comics.
God damn it the watch and win part of the site is down. I wanna be a walk on zombie so bad.
Sail upon the open skies
Wow that was awesome. The scene where they were cutting up the body was gross though
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Anyone know a stream or download for episode 2 yet?
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
1. I can't believe this thread still exists because I thought everyone hated Walking Dead.
2. I absolutely love the guy they got to play Glen. Glen was always my favorite character and the guy they got to portray him is the absolute perfect fit.

My only problem is that I haven't seen if they've even cast someone to play Maggie, and Glen without Maggie would just be horribly sad for anyone who has read the comics.
the new episode was pretty ****in good

this series has not disappointed so far
The show was good...but compared to the comic its kinda random. Don't get me wrong I was glued for 60 minutes, but I kept wondering what was going on. Next sunday can't come soon enough...
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
The show was good...but compared to the comic its kinda random. Don't get me wrong I was glued for 60 minutes, but I kept wondering what was going on. Next sunday can't come soon enough...

Well it's gonna be a bit different and doesn't follow the comic exactly, so some scenes will seem like the original story jumping around a bit. In fact Frank Darabont said that he wants to trick some of the fans of the comics by changing what really happens in some parts and throw in a complete curve-ball to catch them off guard that way it isn't like deja vu for some.
Well its working I love both, the comic has a sliiiight edge right now though.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
I agree with ya. This show rooooooooooooooooocks. I can't wait to see how it pans out and how far they go storywise (I read the comic.)
^Have you heard that AMC has already signed on for another season? I mean it was insanely obvious that it'd happen, but the fact that it happened this soon makes me very excited.
I'm glad its airing in the UK within the same week.

This show is fantastic, can't wait for more
I missed the third episode, anyone wanna show me where I can stream it? I can't torrent here at college, and last I checked only the first episode was on Hulu.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA