Page 5 of 104
At first I was a bit unsure if I'd enjoy The Walking Dead, since I've found most zombies movies kinda lame - lots of kills and blood, but rarely a good story or realism. Fortunately, this serie has it all and I'm really enjoying it

Considering some comments above:

I found the girl pretty hot. However, what the hell, her sister was more fitting to be her mother (that's what I actually thought at the start of the last episode, which got me a bit confused in the begining). And Daryl (especially after the hand scene) is indeed badass
Quote by Freddedonna
I downloaded the comic books this weekend, saying that I would read them up until where the episodes are. I read the first 46 books... This shit is addictive -_-'

did you get to issue 48 yet....?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I'm so stoked for tonights episode, I feel like the just keep getting better.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Wait, Wait, Wait.
This whole show is just a show version of a comic book?!
So this story has already been revealed? and I'VE BEEN WAITING WEEK TO WEEK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS?!

*troll rampage*
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.

Quote by NickGiovanni
Wait, Wait, Wait.
This whole show is just a show version of a comic book?!
So this story has already been revealed? and I'VE BEEN WAITING WEEK TO WEEK TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS?!

*troll rampage*

The Basics are based off the graphic novel by Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard, but they added in some(actually a good amount) of new story elements. I recommend reading the graphic novel thought because it's so damn good.

Also I am stoked for tonight's episode as well.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
I thought this was all written by the guy that hosted AMC's halloween movie marathon, cause he kept talking about how much fun it was to write the series..
Maybe that was the graphic novel guy.

And yeah, tonights' episode is gonna be sick. I wanna know why all those geeks randomly attacked the camp at the end of last episode. And where the hell is Merle?

I think I wait more from week to week just to see if certain things do or do not happen. Yes, the graphic novel is awesomely awesometastic. I'm all caught up to issue 79
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Quote by theamericandj
anywhere where I can watch it online?

Try AMC's website. they'll probably stream it online

I hope Merle is next seen as a walker, and daryl has to kill him.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Not reading through this thread for the sake of not seeing spoilers, but I've heard this was a great show so I'm downloading the first few episodes now.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by BrokenDstring
I hope Merle is next seen as a walker, and daryl has to kill him.

It'd be cool, if it turned out that Merle brought all those walkers to the camp in the stolen van, like, some kind of Walker General-commander.

Like Kerrigan in SC2. (Dork-Alert)

@JT

You won't be disappointed. Not. One. Bit.

LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
I figured as much. AMC does pretty great with their original shows. Breaking Bad is my favorite show ever. And while I couldn't get into Mad Men, it's one of the most watched shows on TV.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Not reading through this thread for the sake of not seeing spoilers, but I've heard this was a great show so I'm downloading the first few episodes now.
Do it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think all those zeds were attracted by that darn stolen car.
THALL
Quote by housty
I think all those zeds were attracted by that darn stolen car.

Is that what they're called in the UK version?
Stateside, Daryl calls them Geeks.

And speaking of which, anyone find it ironic, that they RAN from ATL to the camp like it was a walk in the park? JUST in time to fight off the geeks?

ahhh yes the wonders of tv....funny how things work out like that.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Speaking of which, Amy's sister. (the one that DIDN'T die ) is a terrible actor.
She was like "Oh... Oh... Ohh... OHh.. OHH.. Oh. Ohhh."
Like, your sister just died, and all you can come up with is oh?

Newww Epissoddee Timeee

Quote by NickGiovanni
Is that what they're called in the UK version?
Stateside, Daryl calls them Geeks.

And speaking of which, anyone find it ironic, that they RAN from ATL to the camp like it was a walk in the park? JUST in time to fight off the geeks?

I have o idea what they call them in the UK version, thats just what i personally call them! haha Thats the term they used in the book " Day By Day Armageddon", i liked it, so thats what i call em'.

Edit: SPOILER! NO! not jim! nooooo! D :
THALL
Last edited by housty at Nov 28, 2010,
Jesus that blonde chick is retarded. She came too close to gettin bitten by her sister.
Sail upon the open skies
SPOILER:

I can't believe they left that guy there......damn. Shit gets/got intense in this show.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Liking this episode so far. *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Do not like the move they are making though. Or leaving him there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The finale looks so good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

THEY JUST BUTTRAPED THE GRAPHIC NOVEL BY ABOUT 9 CHAPTERS
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
AMC, son, I am disappoint.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
They said that they're not following the comic strictly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by gamebreaker
THEY JUST BUTTRAPED THE GRAPHIC NOVEL BY ABOUT 9 CHAPTERS

So? They did say that they would do things differently.
Usually I'm not very stingy with things like this but 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' comes in to play here. There were just some things about the comic that I was really hoping wouldn't be messed with...
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Quote by djurico666
So? They did say that they would do things differently.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but I'm with BrokenDstring here. I thought they would stick somewhat to the main, main, MAIN, storyline. They already missed a BIIIIIIIIIG part of the story that was basically like a ha ha nany poo poo you read the novel so we're going to toy with you. For those who read it and know what I'm talking about, wtf!?.

On the other hand, I'm really excited to see where they take this "new story", if we can call it that yet.

P.S. Is there a way to make a spoiler font/color?
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
yeah i'm kinda miffed about that 'thing' that they totally skipped...i mean that was a HUGE GIGANTIC CAN'T BE MISSED part of the story..but I won't stop watching.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Just finished the first episode. It was really really good. I'm kinda mad that he left the black guy and his son though, hopefully they come back into the show. I liked them.

Also, they ate the horse.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
The newest episode wasn't that great compared to the first four, but the finale looks like it will be epic.
I haven't read the graphic novel, so this latest episode was pretty good. Of course, none of these can compare to the awesomeness of ep 1, but that's that.

Am I the only one who thinks the wife was hotter than the 2 blonde chicks? Only by a little.

Maybe cause the blondes were crying most of the show.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
where is the MOTHER ****ING HAND GRENADE?!?!?!?!?

lol@"graphic novel"
Does it irritate anyone else when this is full of pictures and shit?
One last thing I wanted to bring up. How about all the gore they show can on AMC? Kinda crazy huh? That scene with Ed's wife was pretty damn good.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
haven't watched the latest episode, but got through the first four in the past two days.

enjoying it, but the dialogue seems to be pretty hamfisted.
Guys, what happens in the novel that AMC skipped this past episode?
Or could somone post a link to the novel?

Great Ending to the episode...

...It totally left me yelling for more

I'll PM you Nick.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam