Page 70 of 104
Not that I know much about the games, but I assume it could be a show based around them?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I wouldn't mind seeing a version of the show where the characters have an incredibly limited access to firearms (or at least fully automatic ones). Without the availability of a plethora of guns, I'm sure people in other parts of the world would be able to survive reasonably well post-apocalypse. I also wouldn't be against it being set in a COMPLETELY different type of environment. Somewhere constantly hot or cold. Basically, I just hope this "spinoff" isn't set in the United States (except Alaska... that'd be interesting).

tl;dr: I hope the spinoff occurs somewhere the exact opposite of rural Georgia with limited firearms.
Alaska wouldn't work cause I don't think the population is dense enough for zombies to actually be a threat. Maybe in Anchorage, but once you get out there, it's all good sort of thing.

Something like Moscow would be interesting. London as well would be cool.
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by Baby Joel
Alaska wouldn't work cause I don't think the population is dense enough for zombies to actually be a threat. Maybe in Anchorage, but once you get out there, it's all good sort of thing.

Something like Moscow would be interesting. London as well would be cool.

I only mentioned Alaska because the show is made in America and I assume they'll want to keep it American.

I definitely agree, though, Russia would be cool to watch. Get Putin running around busting the skulls of the undead with his bare strength.
Putin would be a zombie king, with on army of zombie bears

Please make this show
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by CaptainCanti
beth confirmed not dead, from s5 trailer

We all knew that already
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
We all knew that already

I just saw it yesterday but ok
¯\_()_/¯
Now that was gewd.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Episode ended and it felt like only 20 mins had gone by. Not sure where its going to go from here and I dont want spoilers but I imagine the survivors from terminus and the group are gonna collide again. Interesting scenario now with everyone together out in the wild. They gain strength in numbers but will need a lot more resources to survive.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Fuck me, my heart increased in pace every second with that episode.

That embrace by Carol/Daryl nearly got me

EDIT: Also did you guys see who showed up after the credits?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Oct 13, 2014,
Great episode. It's like they got the writers from Season 1 back.

I love Carol so much. She is just an amazingly written character how she is gone from meek domestic abuse sufferer to certified badass.

Quote by slash_GNR666

Was it

Morgan?

That's what I've heard but my stream cut out before that happened.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Oct 13, 2014,
God damn, that was one good episode. Let's just hope the rest of the season sticks to the same standard.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Was it

Morgan?

That's what I've heard but my stream cut out before that happened.

It was
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
It was

What happened?

Hope he gets some of regular role. He is an awesome character and one of only 6 left from the original Atlanta party.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
Quote by EndTheRapture51
What happened?

Hope he gets some of regular role. He is an awesome character and one of only 6 left from the original Atlanta party.

Basically stops at the sign that Rick changed to 'NO TERMINUS' takes off a mask revealing himself and then sets his ninja looking arse off to follow crosses marked on tress into the woods

^Yeah that...

Also how I felt

Sod spoilering things if you haven;t seen it you shouldn't come in here
Quote by lambofgod127

Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Oct 13, 2014,
I'm almost at a point where I'm not even interested in this season
They had so much going for them with the cannibal shit and from the trailers it seems like that's just getting thrown away
¯\_()_/¯
No way it's good I was expecting us to be stuck in Terminus for an entire season or at least half a season. It's good that we we keeping moving. TWD could be a really good monster of the week programme rather than being static.

bring back UG classic
Quote by CaptainCanti
They had so much going for them with the cannibal shit and from the trailers it seems like that's just getting thrown away

I dunno I think there gonna stick with the cannibal shit through little flashbacks the 'Then' sections and building it from there with them taking back Terminus, running into Rick and everyone etc
Quote by lambofgod127

Episode was great. Curious to see how they handle the whole 'then' scenes and how much of the show it takes up.

Carol might actually be my favorite character after that episode... can't believe I'm saying that.
Quote by CaptainCanti

I loved this episode, but I agree with this somewhat. My biggest complaint with season 4 was that they continually introduced great plot points, then almost instantly threw them away. I think they were over-correcting due to season 3 complaints.

But anyway, I'm pumped for this season.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I dont know why i keep watching this show when i know that it sucks and is poorly thought out. Like last night's episode was one of the best in a long time and i still couldn't help but pick it apart in certain places.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
That episode was awesome, i cant wait for next monday now
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by EndTheRapture51
No way it's good I was expecting us to be stuck in Terminus for an entire season or at least half a season. It's good that we we keeping moving. TWD could be a really good monster of the week programme rather than being static.

yip that's how I feel.
Si
Quote by Acϵ♠
I dont know why i keep watching this show when i know that it sucks and is poorly thought out. Like last night's episode was one of the best in a long time and i still couldn't help but pick it apart in certain places.

This is how I feel whenever I watch it now. Every once in a while, there will be an amazing episode and I'll think "hmm, yeah maybe this is going somewhere, I guess I'll keep watching." But that feeling rarely carries over into the next episode for me.

I haven't watched the newest episode, but the last time that happened to me was the episode that was all about The Governor and telling his story from his point of view. They actually made him a relatable character and had good acting and an interesting enough plot, but as soon as that episode was over, they picked right back up with the main cast being boring as shit and the governor just being some crazy asshole. I haven't watched it since.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Oct 13, 2014,
Quote by slash_GNR666
It was

No it was:
(comic spoiler)

Priest Gabriel

Nice episode.
It does make me wonder stuff though:

-So, what was the purpose of Carol even going into Terminus? She just goes in, wanders around, gets the watch and crossbow, lets the middle-aged lady get eaten, then gets out. If she had just stayed outside the fence, like sniping people and shit, and met Rick outside, it would have been exactly the same...

....or did the show just made her go to Terminus so she could get Daryl's crossbow back and nothing else?

-Also, right now I'm getting confused. The "Season 5 trailers" showed Gareth and some dudes hanging around with Rick and friends, discussing plans and whatnot. I.e being "friends" (i.e not killing each other).
But now Gareth almost murdered people from Rick's group for supper, and Rick and co set Gareth's place on fire and murdered dozens of them. How in hell are they gonna meet up, and cooperate on anything?

I think the most likely option is that Gareth and some random dudes will stalk the group, try to gain the upper hand on them, but Rick will capture them and force them to come with them (for some reason)

But other than that, it was cool. Kind of bummed the whole Terminus thing was done with so easily though. Terminus was "hyped" ever since the 2nd half of season 4 started, and now it's been reduced to ashes in 1 single episode. So wtf was that about?
Quote by gonzaw
No it was:
(comic spoiler)

Priest Gabriel

-Also, right now I'm getting confused. The "Season 5 trailers" showed Gareth and some dudes hanging around with Rick and friends, discussing plans and whatnot. I.e being "friends" (i.e not killing each other).
But now Gareth almost murdered people from Rick's group for supper, and Rick and co set Gareth's place on fire and murdered dozens of them. How in hell are they gonna meet up, and cooperate on anything?

I think the most likely option is that Gareth and some random dudes will stalk the group, try to gain the upper hand on them, but Rick will capture them and force them to come with them (for some reason)?

I haven't read the comics so it was Morgan

Maybe it's just a false truce on both sides. Rick is dead set on killing them. Gareth seems like a fecking head case anyway. So it will probably be like yeah lets team up but (whispers) I'm gonna kill you once we get there etc etc
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
I haven't read the comics so it was Morgan

Hmm, some guys said so on other places. I didn't really notice him, just saw a black priest and went "Well, who else could it be?". Could be Morgan though (though that'd be somewhat lazy)
Quote by gonzaw
Hmm, some guys said so on other places. I didn't really notice him, just saw a black priest and went "Well, who else could it be?". Could be Morgan though (though that'd be somewhat lazy)

think you're talking about 2 different things. In the next time on walking dead you see a priest guy (I dont know that much about the comics), but there was a short scene after that (thanks IGN!) with Morgan.

Also I thought Negan (one character I do know vaguely from the comics) was in the terminus flashback, but appaz it wasn't and was the crazy guy in the container
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
think you're talking about 2 different things. In the next time on walking dead you see a priest guy (I dont know that much about the comics), but there was a short scene after that (thanks IGN!) with Morgan.

Also I thought Negan (one character I do know vaguely from the comics) was in the terminus flashback, but appaz it wasn't and was the crazy guy in the container

Oh alright, I was talking about the promo thing. Missed that thing with Morgan then, gonna watch it.

Nah, I think even Kirkman said that was not Negan. Doubt they'd introduce him this way too
I actually thought that scene was gonna be a joke scene leading in to the Talking Dead or something. Definitely was not expecting who it actually was.
Does anyone have an idea what Abraham and Rosita were thinking at the end?

Off-topic: I remember when she was Suzie Crabgrass from that TV show on Nickelodeon. What a bombshell she became.
Quote by slash_GNR666

That whole episode was INTENSE.
Either that or the last six months of BS crap on TV made it that much more exciting.

Yeah, all of the above, especially the Carol/Daryl embrace that got to me.
That and Rick and Carl getting to see Judith.

And yeah, that was Morgan after the credits.
I knew he would show up again sooner or later.

And Carol is a total badass.
Her and Daryl make a perfect couple.
I remember in the second season (At the farm you could tell Carol had the hots for Daryl but Daryl had the attitude of more like "Stay the **** away from me bitch".

I'm still wondering what the hell happened to Beth.
She is listed in the credits for the latest episode as well as later episodes, so I dunno what to think (Jealously between her and Carol maybe somewhere down the line?), but I didn't see her.
Maybe a contractual thing.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Oct 14, 2014,
Beth will probably turn up in the next episode.

She took off in a car, Daryl saw a cross on the car, suggesting some kind of religious nutjob was driving off with her. The preview for next week had scoobie and the gang fighting some priest like looking dude. So connecting the dots....
Si