Page 4 of 94
I have a Grunge, Metal band.
But we REALLY need a name now and I did all steps. We prefer a 1 word name but more could be cool too
Any tips?
Originally posted by Bu||eT
I have a Grunge, Metal band.
But we REALLY need a name now and I did all steps. We prefer a 1 word name but more could be cool too
Any tips?

You could use one of the ones I thought of, how 'bout "Delicious Accident"?
"They're just born ***holes. They live their lives as ***holes, and
they'll die as ***holes. There's nothing you can do about it, not
one thing on Earth. Nothing." ~Fruitcake Lady on people who always cause trouble.
My band is called Outlier, it's a word we learnt in maths in school, it's a number in a group which is an extreme high or low.
MY BAND:www.myspace.com/outlier
Originally posted by LimeGreenLegend
Your band is the greatest band on the god damn planet & I worship you as gods among men
guano wape: all not bad!
9tothe Universe and el57: good, too!
Sparks_SSL: Bloodhound Gang have a great name and play music, that is silly but in this Sillyness great. And your band names are immature! And stupid!
parrino: good idea, but look out! If you suck, they will call you the extremely low numbers.
Originally posted by Freepower
Recently, i speeded up a nile studio drum track (250bpm on double kick, a lot slower on hands) to 330bpm and just thought, "JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK!".
ok now im posting in the right place, anybody got any good, individual names for my band......we are clueless of wat to call ourselves
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
My bands name is Kamikaze or Critical Mass, havent decided yet!
what do you think
I think they've both already been taken .... at least Kamikaze
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
how bout pink leopard???? hahaha just kidding... my band made it up without asking me first.... all i can think of is the pink panther mixed with def leopard.............................that would be some weird soundin music......oh well......i guess im stuck with it unless i find a better one. any ideas?
"What does it take to get a drink in this place?"
Malicious and Comatose = both taken
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I searched everywhere and couldnt find Malicious to be taken o.O
Hpda5121: What are you playing. It´s no use to tell you, for example, you should name yer band "Mind****er", if you play pop-punk, eh?

Malicious, Kamikaze and Critical Mass are all good, but I bet they are taken already.

bomb_shel_s: Aaaarrrgh! Any more of this, and I´ll...
Recently, i speeded up a nile studio drum track (250bpm on double kick, a lot slower on hands) to 330bpm and just thought, "JESUS CHRIST ON A POGO STICK!".
My band name is

very very very thought out

its..........inferno's last chance

ya i didnt rlly make it up.....band member made it up and we just went under thta name
[img]http://img59.echo.cx/img59/2996/macopy3pu.jpg[/img]
Our band is named Last Stop and we play a punk/rock/emo style...the name came from years of being some of the last kids off our busses...what do you guys think?
Originally posted by Warm-And-Fuzzy
Or, you could rub his magical head.
C'mon.
Do it.
i've been trying 2 think of a band name for us
in our band there is me on guitar and my friend on the bass
were both 14, my other friend on the keyboard but says he might start learnin guitar (he also 14)
and then the drummer my good friend and next door neighbour
(he 13)

any suggestions for name

plz help

edit: i for got to say we play rock, punk, and other stuff

we like playin nirvana and darkness
Last edited by Oaksview at Dec 20, 2004,
Inferno´s Last Chance is very good! Great, indeed!

Last Stop isn´t bad. I´m not very much in Emo/Pop-Punk, but OK. Great story behind it! (make a song about that )

Rock, Punk and other stuff like Nirvana and Darkness = ???
My band is called LOBUTE and i need feedback on what people think of the name.

We play grungy rock, mostly our own stuff, but if we cover it will be nirvana/libertines and a bit original
xx the mercurys xx
Thanks Kappa
C'mon.
Do it.
Inferno's Last Chance sounds awesome. Go with it.
C'mon.
Do it.
for an alt. rock band.. "the trigger enigmatic"? it's sort of weird but my friend said "trigger euphoric" sounded like a stupid, trying-too-hard-to-be-intelligent trigger happy thing. ;x
ibanezmonk: Not bad. But how did you get it?
bassist90: You´re welcome.
conroy91: You´re playing with a blah-pedal, eh ? No really, doesn´t sound that good.
sui: both good
Well...my band was first called Project 48...but we found another band called project 86

We're a punk/pop punk band... which sounds cooler?

Modern Disaster
Tomorrow's Disaster

they both describe us... pretty well...
Modern Disaster all the way! That´s a really cool name. Tomorrow´s Disaster sounds too much like Hardcore.
The name lobute came from a vandalised blockbusters sign. Some letters were removed to leave only LOBUTE!!!!!
xx the mercurys xx
Originally posted by Kappa
Modern Disaster all the way! That´s a really cool name. Tomorrow´s Disaster sounds too much like Hardcore.

thankz...i think it looks like modern disaster.
"Binge" is not that great. I think, It´s been used much.

Anyway, Merry Christmas, everybody!
yeah binge sounds a but lame, and merry christmas kappa
if you eat your own stomach, where does it go?
best name for metalcore/tech metal hardcore band:

x he screamed
silence the heavens
origin of the empire iris
underneath setting skies

?
BTBAM+Poison the Well+Glasscasket+Necrophagist+Opeth+dillinger Escape plan+Black Dahlia Murder= Awesome.

I would like to go fishing and catch a fishstick. that would be convenient.
Underneath Setting Skies
C'mon.
Do it.
Fender86: "origin of the empire" iris sounds good, Underneath Setting Skies too.
AdrianSmith2: I bet there´s a Power Metal band which is called "Centaur".
My band's name is the Extreme Zombies, ripped right off of the clothing line.

Yeah, we're cool.
Extreme Zombies isn't bad, but if it's ripped off, I wouldn't use it.
My band's name is Silent Spectacle.
what do you think.
LOL my guitarist was like "hey does our name mean silent glasses?"
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
the way this thread is heading, they should rename it Heavy Metal band names thread lol jk. ne1 got any good classic Rock names?
www.myspace.com/funkmecrazy
Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Bonham's number one fan

"how do you make a 15 watt solid state amp sound good?"
Quote by p o e
step one, insert screwdriver into speaker
step two buy a good amp
Recommended threads
band names
KashmirLZ
Last post:
by jof1029
Band Names