Tough one.

I think it's a Harmony.
I've come to realize that every time I drop my pick, it ends up as far away from me as possible. Under my desk. In a corner.
looks like a 60s japanese built guitar
the kind you would find in a sear/robuck catalogue. Ill buyu it for $10
no sir away a papaya war is on
it looks like a rebel body shape. but rebels are all semi's. and this really doesnt even resemble anything else built by harmony or their sub-brands...
Aturaya: I wouldn't have posted this if I hadn't done my research and couldn't find it anywhere. I don't think the body is a Harmony, but I couldn't figure it out.

krehzeekid: That's what I thought, but I don't know of them making a solid body version of the Rebel.

Anyway, it really is a sweet guitar that just needs some work. If anyone's interested I'll eventually post pictures of it after I fix it up...
I may be wrong about this, but I think it's a harmony.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I may be wrong about this, but I think it's a harmony.

I would like to think so, but I sure don't see a model of harmony guitars that looks anything like it. If you looked into it, you would see the same thing.

And Thumpalumpacus: I don't think so. Mine has two "horns" and what you're suggesting is closer to the Explorer...
Its called Harmony Firewood. Will keep you nice and warm in the dead of winter
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Its called Harmony Firewood. Will keep you nice and warm in the dead of winter

In all honesty, that is one big restoration project you've embarked upon. I hope you're experienced in this kind of thing! TIP: You could post on HC, the guys there seem to pick up Harmonys quite a bit and would probably have better advice.
Gear:
- Ibanez RGR465M
- Ibanez S770FM
- PRS SE Custom
- Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
its proberly a different neck to what it was a origionally,proberly why your not having any luck finding out about it..interesting tho
my friend found a harmony guitar but he says it has an sss config.

how much are old harmonies worth?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Guitars labelled "Harmony Est. 1892" were made somewhere in Asia (probably japan) after 1975, and not necessarily by Harmony even though they were branded as such.

Although your guitar looks like it's from the 60's, it's actually a bit younger than that.
It is a model H802, most likely made between 1985 and 1987.

Info here:
http://harmony.demont.net/model.php?id=222
Quote by sashki
Guitars labelled "Harmony Est. 1892" were made somewhere in Asia (probably japan) after 1975, and not necessarily by Harmony even though they were branded as such.

Although your guitar looks like it's from the 60's, it's actually a bit younger than that.
It is a model H802, most likely made between 1985 and 1987.

Info here:
http://harmony.demont.net/model.php?id=222

Awesome dude, thank you for helping me!
Now that I know what it is, does anyone know where I can get a replacement pick guard? The one that was on it is a piece of crap...
I've got an older Silvertone guitar that's built very similar to this Harmony. It's got the same bridge and similar tailpiece, similar wide-cover single coils, same color scheme, and it's got the slider pickup selectors as well
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
A lot of Teisco's look similar to that one..Teisco (Japanese) so Definitely Japanese.
Dude my6 dad has the exact same guitar, same bady and paint and every think, sounds honky as shit and i cant find it anywere either
but to just help u out what are the chance that 2 guitars with harmony necks and have exactlly the same body there fore it must have been such a short live guitar seires that it didnt make the harmony roster list keep urs and fix her up and enjoy it man

Quote by rjkk
Aturaya: I wouldn't have posted this if I hadn't done my research and couldn't find it anywhere. I don't think the body is a Harmony, but I couldn't figure it out.

krehzeekid: That's what I thought, but I don't know of them making a solid body version of the Rebel.

Anyway, it really is a sweet guitar that just needs some work. If anyone's interested I'll eventually post pictures of it after I fix it up...
It's an old H802. I bought one from Ezzy's Music Shop in Maine when I was 13 years old for a hundred bucks. It was my first guitar...a piece of crap, but a cool piece of crap. It was made from the late 70's well into the 80's and was Harmony's beginner guitar. Not worth anything, but very nostalgic for sure.
Last edited by MorleyRobertson at Mar 30, 2014,
I have this guitar, its not in bad shape. If you would like it for parts or something, please let me know. sorry for being a few yearslate