Page 5 of 175
Quote by Stranglehold
Pretty sure that the people who write reviews for Pitchfork also contribute to ANUS too.

+

=

???
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Merriweather kind of pales in comparison with Feels or Spirit.

Anyway, the answer would be:

lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Last edited by The Wildchild at Dec 14, 2010,
I don't give a shit who write reviews or not. And I very much enjoy tBC because I'm a poser or whatever. Incidentally that's quite a good answer Wildchild
And Merriweather sucks compared to the older stuff. Merriweather is boring.
I could never get into Wolves In The Throne Room, bored the shite outta me....much prefer Altar of Plagues. Thats cool artwork up there though.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
One of the few bands from the post-"BM" lot that I like is Fen, but that's just because they were the first post-"BM" band that I heard (and the chorus of Colossal Voids is wicked!)
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I need some really dark melancholic music. Doesn't matter what (sub)genre but I prefer clean vocals. Already know Warning and such obvious stuff
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Leonard Cohen - Songs of Love and Hate (more miserable than any metal album, or any other album ever, really)

Barathrum - Legions of Perkele

My Dying Bride - The Angel and The Dark River

Griftegard - Solemn. Sacred. Severe.

Mourning Beloveth - Dust
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Leonard Cohen - Songs of Love and Hate (more miserable than any metal album, or any other album ever, really)

Barathrum - Legions of Perkele

My Dying Bride - The Angel and The Dark River

Griftegard - Solemn. Sacred. Severe.

Mourning Beloveth - Dust

I second Leonard Cohen, but I'm iffy about Barathrum. That album's wicked fun!
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Quote by 08L1V10N
I need some really dark melancholic music. Doesn't matter what (sub)genre but I prefer clean vocals. Already know Warning and such obvious stuff

Ulver - Shadows Of The Sun
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Thanks guys
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Hold up a second, you may want to give Loss (USA) - Life Without Hope...Death Without Reason, Pallbearer - 2010 Demo a whirl.

The first one has gutterals, but I think you'll enjoy it anyways. If you haven't heard it.
The label of the first is Deathgasm right? I might buy it. The title already sounds good :P
Quote by razorback91

I'm looking for some death/sludge. Something similar to Soilent Green, but with a more pronounced death metal influence would be nice.
I yam what I yam
Try Anatomia - Dissected Humanity

Sludgy guitar tone definitely. For death/doom go for Winter - Into Darkness.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Last edited by Stranglehold at Dec 14, 2010,
Quote by The Wildchild
I listened to post-black metal before it was popular, even the first bands.

huh wow okay
You are 16 uh?
Quote by razorback91

Quote by 08L1V10N
You are 16 uh?

....wat
Wildchild
Quote by razorback91

Quote by severed-metal
Hold up a second, you may want to give Loss (USA) - Life Without Hope...Death Without Reason, Pallbearer - 2010 Demo a whirl.

The first one has gutterals, but I think you'll enjoy it anyways. If you haven't heard it.

i second that Loss album
Quote by 08L1V10N
Wildchild

I heard Wildchild is really a 20 something gay dude who works for Perverted-Justice.
Last edited by NotFromANUS at Dec 14, 2010,
Quote by Mezmerized
I'm looking for some death/sludge ... but with a more pronounced death metal influence would be nice.

Autopsy
Quote by NotFromANUS
I heard Wildchild is really a 20 something gay dude who works for Perverted-Justice.

My guess is that the girl in the pictures is actually Wildchild's teenage daughter who he keeps drugged and locked in his basement for "his own pleasure".
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
^Looks like you've been shopping at the shite joke store.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
Quote by Crazed Shredder
My guess is that the girl in the pictures is actually Wildchild's teenage daughter who he keeps drugged and locked in his basement for "his own pleasure".

This doesn't make any sense in context.

It's probably his sister or a friend.
Quote by NotFromANUS
This doesn't make any sense in context.

It's probably his sister or a friend.

Whatever. Does it have to make complete sense to be funny? Obviously I was completely kidding.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Crazed Shredder
Does it have to make complete sense to be funny?

Yes
Obviously I was completely kidding.

Yes
Quote by 08L1V10N
The label of the first is Deathgasm right? I might buy it. The title already sounds good :P

Deathgasm is alright with me because they sent me a cool sampler when I ordered shit from them
i am the moonstar
thankyouthankyouthankyou for showing me ahab.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by NotFromANUS
Yes

So you are saying that you have never thought that anything was funny that did not make complete sense?
Quote by beadhangingOne
more importantly, do you think we can separate what is objectively funny and what is subjectively funny as well as compare the underlying themes of the joke and their relations to the human condition ?

jkjk
Fine, I admit, the joke was not funny. It did not make much sense.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Please explain what is so funny because I lack a proper sense of humor.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Quote by metal_sentinel
Can someone recommend me some bands or songs that have a raw-ish sound but are epic in proportion?id prefer if they fall in the heavy metal/NWOBHM/thrash/power category.

Here's a good dump of tasty sorts...

Riot - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTs-5r82mxM

Brocas Helm - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO2poJAaE_I

Slough Feg - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv6bw10es2c

Enforcer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2McrCKVyDI
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by illuminatiano
more importantly, do you think we can separate what is objectively funny and what is subjectively funny as well as compare the underlying themes of the joke and their relations to the human condition ?

Yes