Page 2 of 2
Quote by John Swift
The Ambulance had a straight 6 cylinder 3519cc petrol engine it really motored down the uk motorways (interstates) going to and from gigs.

Did it still have the siren? That would have been a hell of a way to arrive at gigs.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
Did it still have the siren? That would have been a hell of a way to arrive at gigs.
In those days it was a bell but I had to dissable because our madcap drummer kept pressing the button on the dash board and ringing it.
Mind you considering that the ambulance came from the local funny farm the drummer would be the most likely band member to ring the bell.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Quote by John Swift
In those days it was a bell but I had to dissable because our madcap drummer kept pressing the button on the dash board and ringing it.
Mind you considering that the ambulance came from the local funny farm the drummer would be the most likely band member to ring the bell.

Gigging in an ambulance from a psycho ward? There's got to be a song in there somewhere.
Quote by FatalGear41
Gigging in an ambulance from a psycho ward? There's got to be a song in there somewhere.
It came with a stretcher as well along with a big searchlight at the rear door.
G&L L2500
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
300 watt 15" powered cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Sorry if the threads been hijacked, I get carried away in my old age.
G&L L2500
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
300 watt 15" powered cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Don't worry about a hijacking. I think the TS's question has been answered to death.

So how about that song...
Page 2 of 2