ultimate-rocker
977 IQ
Are there any good websites that you can put a song on and let people download it for free.? I have one on the tip of my tongue but I cant think of it.. and its not CDBaby.
lt22
163 IQ
upload your music to anywhere (mediafire, megaupload, rapidshare, torrents) and link people from your website?
travs2448
1,002 IQ
reverb nation? maybe
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
lockwolf
Recording's AdBot/Dick
1,422 IQ
Register yourband.com, find some hosting (a lot of free hosting out there) and put your song up there. Nothing looks better than being able to get it from your site than some other site.

Also, if you've got a good following on Twitter or Facebook, check out Tweet for a Track. The name says it all.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Punkrokkboi
I hate my username^^
1,066 IQ
Reverbnation is a really amazing tool for bands. although you cant let people download for free, you can go as low as 30 cents a song. Also, Bandcamp.com lets you put your songs on for free, and it also has the option of letting fans name their price (you can set the minimum price to whatever you want) so they can either download for free (if you set the minimum to free) or give you money for it if they want.
Guitars: Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul, Schecter Omen-6, and Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Amp: Jet City JCA20H with JCA12s cab
Pedalboard: Crybaby Classic, Boss DS-1, Korg Multi FX, BBE Boosta Grande, Rocktron HUSH Pedal. ProCo Rat.
Vendetta V
The Creep
9,504 IQ
^^ you actually can.. just put up free download when uploading the song

I'm The Creep!

I'm a mixing engineer, hit me up

Please support my music and purchase my
My

My

And Call Me V