Page 5 of 342
oh 00 PA's are definitely for pussies, you don't think I would do it for my benefit do ya?

not sure if I should post that.... im gonna..
no sir away a papaya war is on
I hope to have a scaffold bar by the end of the christmas holes.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by Spaz91
I googled that. I crossed my legs.

Same here.

terrifying
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Spaz91
Why would you want gain on a solid state amp?

Because gain isn't uniform throughout the rotation of the pot.

And it lets you set up a similar volume for different pickups before you get to the EQ section.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Had a Prince Albert. Not of the Monacan variety, either. I say had, because the zip of my jeans did for it. There was blood, and lots of it.
Well anyway, a good solstice/festivities/whatever/new year to you all.
Belhaven Pale Ale FTW. Why is this stuff sooo easy to drink? It's ridiculous y'know...
Quote by creepingjesus73
Had a Prince Albert. Not of the Monacan variety, either. I say had, because the zip of my jeans did for it. There was blood, and lots of it.

THERE WAS NO NEED TO POINT THIS OUT
Quote by creepingjesus73

D,:
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Well there's my day ruined. I'm off to find some kind of pad-lockable steel sheath for my penis.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
^ its called marriage

/bad joke
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by slaptasticdave
^ its called marriage
/bad joke

From experience, I think I can say that most committed relationships are like that.
Quote by the_perdestrian
hey guys, maybe this is why there are no girls on the bass forum.

There used to be some a few years ago.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
If I recall we had one or two come and go about a year ago.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos

maybe they saw we were a bunch of drunks who never talk about bass.
Quote by the_perdestrian
maybe they saw we were a bunch of drunks who never talk about bass.

Can you think of a more charming, lovable forum?
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos

Yeah, where'd they dissappear to?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
IIRC I think one of them snapped and ended up getting herself banned. I'm not sure though, my long-term memory isn't the best.

earlymorningEDIT: has anyone else had Fentimans Curiosity Cola? This stuff is ****ing delicious!
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Last edited by Tostitos at Dec 30, 2010,
Fassa's been perma'd, I know that, but I think the rest of them just dissappeared of the face of the earth
Quote by skater dan0
Quote by fleajr_1412
Fassa's been perma'd

When did this happen?? I'm out of the loop

It wasn't Fassa, the one I'm thinking of was some chick who had trouble getting a grasp of the basics, and didn't get our snarky off-topic sense of humor. She broke down, ranted, and asked for a ban, I think it was Tams who granted her request. Idk, its like 3:30am, I might just be tired/mental.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by fleajr_1412
Fassa's been perma'd.

I never counted her.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by Tostitos
When did this happen?? I'm out of the loop

It wasn't Fassa, the one I'm thinking of was some chick who had trouble getting a grasp of the basics, and didn't get our snarky off-topic sense of humor. She broke down, ranted, and asked for a ban, I think it was Tams who granted her request. Idk, its like 3:30am, I might just be tired/mental.

IIRC she asked for some sheet music and tam said she could get it to her in a day or two, on the third day she made a thread that went like an hour without any posts and she lost it calling us a bunch of unhelpful assholes.
I've got a quick question for you guys. I thought about making a thread about it, but I wanted to try here first.

Has anyone got any experience with Bassculture pickups?
I'm going to order an Maruszczyk Frog 6-string bass (german hand crafted: http://www.public-peace.de/), but I'm still doubting if I should get the Delano humbuckers (wich I tried in an Sandberg bass and were amazing) or the Bassculture pickups (wich I really don't know much about).

Has anyone got any experience with Bassculture pickups? Or experience with Maruszczyk instruments?
Maruszczyk Frog 6 custom -> TC electronic Polytune-> Markbass CMD mini 121 + Markbass traveler 121H

Playing bass in Bamboo Avenue (Like us on facebook! )
EP out now!
Wait...there still at least ONE chick left in this forum. Though I have a high tolerance for the lot of you.

I miss Miss G. though

Going to see PRIMUS tonight woo hoo! And we're going to hang out before hand with a friend of mine I haven't seen in 15 years, so it should be a great night!
Quote by anarkee
Going to see PRIMUS tonight woo hoo! And we're going to hang out before hand with a friend of mine I haven't seen in 15 years, so it should be a great night!

And I've seen Primus zilch times! Life isn't fair.
Quote by the_perdestrian
IIRC she asked for some sheet music and tam said she could get it to her in a day or two, on the third day she made a thread that went like an hour without any posts and she lost it calling us a bunch of unhelpful assholes.

That's it! Jesus my memory really is bad.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Oh that was Spacecowgirled. Yeah, I offered to turn her ban into a 30 day and we talked a long time about the situation. I tried.
Quote by GrStMyGn
Peavey Millenium 4.... worth two hundred squids?

Nah, get a Squier CV or VM for a little extra.

Speaking of VM Squiers, I've been offered this for the Les Paul:

I am VERY tempted.
Quote by Spaz91
*sexy jazz*

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Edit: That's probably the smallest amp I've ever seen
Quote by skater dan0
And you can remove the head. I am so tempted. I'd have to drive to SF to try it out. My local shop only orders them and doesn't keep them in stock.

Gee, a trip to San Francisco to try an amp. I think I can manage that!
Quote by Spaz91

at 2:03 you play a note then switch one of the switches and the tone gets brighter. you can really hear it non that one held note.

but you know what? I have an unhealthy love for old hapanese instruments and switches, so you best ignore me.
Last edited by the_perdestrian at Dec 30, 2010,
Quote by anarkee
And you can remove the head. I am so tempted. I'd have to drive to SF to try it out. My local shop only orders them and doesn't keep them in stock.

Gee, a trip to San Francisco to try an amp. I think I can manage that!

You'll be the envy of the forum if you get an Acoustic Image. Your Ray would sound killer through that. BassNW had one the sale floor a little while ago, I tried an F-bass through it and was absolutely floored by both the amp and the price tag.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass