Page 2 of 5
I don't blame you
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Anyone know of any places which sell Christian Metal albums, (Stryper, Horde, Mortifacation etc) aswell as Power Metal albums on Vinyl? Which ship to the UK.

Thanks!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
What kind of power metal albums were you looking for....did you say you were looking for Maiden vinyl in that last thread?

For Maiden vinyl, the best places are second-hand shops, record fairs and ebay....they go for dirt cheap!Or should, anyways.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Fisheth24
Anyone know of any places which sell Christian Metal albums, (Stryper, Horde, Mortifacation etc) aswell as Power Metal albums on Vinyl? Which ship to the UK.

Thanks!

Try Nuclear Blast, they have quite a lot on there, and ive bought of them twice and it was quick, and well packaged.

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/shop/artikel/gruppen/80045.vinyl.html

I couldn't say for sure they would have what your after, but its worth a look.
Quote by Fisheth24

Thanks!

Stryper albums are really common, just look in record stores
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Thought Id let all you leather and chains true metal boyos know about Sarlacc productions mailorder...some seriously great stuff here.

http://www.metalireland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46524
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Just realized Abyss Records hasn't been posted...

http://www.officialabyssrecords.com/index.php

They have tons of stuff, patches, cds, dvds, casettes, books, vinyls, box sets, t-shirts, etc...
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
...this is also a good place for patches amongst other things, ships from peru so shipping and transfer costs a bit more for me ordering from the US. They also have a ton of awesome south american CDs (The Chasm, etc...) and a good vinyl section as well.

http://www.dap666.tk/
Last edited by illuminatiano at Feb 12, 2011,
Bootleg city! He has the Nile pic disk of BSoV in there though...wonder how much that's going for.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Rich Walker selling off some very tasty wax for cheap:

http://www.metalireland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46984
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Haha most of its gone now...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Soulside Journey is still there
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Anyone know where I can pick up a Gardens of Grief longsleeve?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I'm looking for In Flames shirts with cheap shipping to New Zealand.
jsr direct have reasonable shipping rates.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
NWN is using media mail now, order before they take it away
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Right, this site seems to be some sort of European outpost for shirts of bands you would find on the Southern Lord label, including anything remotely O'Malley-related. Also carries a few nice surprises such as Mono and so forth, the likes of which are otherwise insanely hard to come by round these parts.

http://www.dayafterprints.com/

Haven't ordered anything off him yet, so I can't comment on the reliability - from what I gather, this should be a legitimate source for shirts that are actually authorised by the respective bands for once, though.

I'll post more once I've found more than one shirt that wouldn't look utterly embarrassing on me.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Last edited by we_built_a_tree at Mar 5, 2011,
^ Try Nightgaunt graphics man, they've some deadly Solstice and Pagan Altar ones..
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
...Why the hell is Danzig's s/T first press CD on for only 9.7?!

*creams*

DISMEMBER!?

*creams*

IMMOLATION!?

*creaaams*

Is that original Repulsion album cover...

..Sigh. If only I had a credit card these would all be mine.
That first press Danzig isnt too rare at all. LP is much more difficult to source. Maybe yer man accepts bank transfer?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Strange thing is, I've seen quite a few copies on Discogs and eBay of the LP, but I've only see the CD a few times.

He only accepts paypal. I may just have to catch him next time.
Scheisse really? Id love to get it on wax, all I have is Lucifgue on ze vinyl. Hopefully I can get lucky again and buy it off someone who has no clue how much its worth
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I bet that's Greg of Eat Metal records hahha

Some of those prices are silly though, you can get them much cheaper straight from Eat Metal!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Yeah its a bit of a moneygrabbing move, but the ones ending in an hour are nice and cheap...and 10 snots for that Ereb Altor lp is class.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Alright, upon quick glance at Eat Metal's webshop, only those DotC and Heathen Hoof vinyls seem to go for too much, but apparently those are in fact the last copies of the DotC LP pressing.

Those are some dirt cheap Isole LPs there for anyone interested, though!
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

At least the dotc cd isnt at the usual 40-50 dollar mark, haha.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested