Page 3 of 5
http://www.christcrushingarmor.com/shirts.htm

Repugnant tshirts back in stock.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Has anyone bought off Marquee Records before? - http://www.marquee.com.br/english/principal.asp

Bit unsure about that page, as they seem to be selling Gammacide's Victims of Science, even though I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. (Well, except for eBay for 90$)

EDIT: Can't figure out if they ship internationally either.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Last edited by Senor Kristian at Apr 20, 2011,
As far as I can see, they list some European distros under "Distribution", so why not go with that instead? Seems more sensible to me instead of having that stuff ship all the way from Brazil.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Marquee records are 100% reliable Kristian.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Quote by we_built_a_tree
As far as I can see, they list some European distros under "Distribution", so why not go with that instead? Seems more sensible to me instead of having that stuff ship all the way from Brazil.

Have been looking around on those. Selection is not the same.

^Thanks Strangles! Although having explored a bit further, it seems that me founding that CD was just a fluke. I'm only able to find the site with the CD through google, not when I search the band on the website.
Might by the Dispensable Bloodshed reissue though!
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Ah sickener. Il keep an eye an out for a copy anyway. Yeah that Devastation compilation is killer!!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
For each fitness, safety is most concerned challenge. Basketball involves numerous fights together with falls. As a result, it is crucial to have some kits meant for harmless the game of basketball playing during wholesale the game of basketball jerseys. Earliest, choose male basketball machines of real professional. There happen to be some good brands the fact that produce the game of basketball products. These instruments best fight for the competitors from a number of the dangers make fish an basketball matches is subjected to while playing the sport.Kenyon Martin Powder #6 Blue jersey
Strangles, have you found anymore of those eBay deals? Like the ones where the guy sells his shit really quick, but I can't seem to be around for it, ever.
I havent had as much free ebay time these days man - but im sure in two weeks il be battling insomnia on ebay
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
One of the German users here (WBAT) should get a job at Peverted Taste. The english translation of their website only seems half finished and doesn't always make sense.

"Thank you for your request. We will contact you immediately"

Although that sounds swell, I just don't believe it. I didn't dare contact them in English, so I had to dish out my mad German skills.
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Pt are reliable. take a while, but had no problems with them. Got a cool summoning longsleeve off them.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Pt are reliable. take a while, but had no problems with them. Got a cool summoning longsleeve off them.

Very reassuring to hear this. The creator of this thread can be proud that it serves its purpose.
Oh wait, that's you!

I ordered 8 CD's of them about a month ago and paid the same day. I don't mind the wait, it's the fact that I have got no confirmation about them actually having received the payment or if the order is shipped or not.
Just wrote them a small, friendly mail to see what's up
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Another reliable American distro, they put out the Ilsa LP:
Contagion Releasing http://shop.contagionreleasing.com/

Has anyone here used discogs before? Are they reliable?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Got outbid trying to get ahold of this, someone else buy it before I waste my money
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110685897772&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Anyone know if No Remorse Records is legit? Seems way too good to be true, lots of great LPs for relatively low prices
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

they seem legit. Greek postage is a joke though, so try get registered mail if you can afford it.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Did some searching and got the impression that some of the LP pressings they sell might be a bit of a shoddy quality. Ahh, well, reckon I'll rather avoid getting bankrupt anyway hahha

Really? Shit man, never dealt with them myself, but packages I get from Greece are often fecked, seems the postal service over there isnt the most considerate.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ABSU-THE-SUN-TIPHARETH-MAYHEM-EMPEROR-BURZUM-/220788412474?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item336803d03a

Get it while its hot, 1 hour to go!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Had it been the original LP pressing I would be all over that like a horny prairie dog. Absu's artwork really demands to be as big as possible!

Too right. Pic disc version of it looked shit as well, not big enough!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Anyone ever dealt with Hammerbolt? If so, how are they?
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I can't remember if I have or not, in the back of my mind I think I might have, but at the same time I can't think what I would have got from there. I was thinking in investing in a Dub Buk shirt just yesterday actually, but I don't know if I fancy walking round with a tribute to various dead nsbm band members on my back.

I also nearly ordered a Nitberg Shirt till I found what the w.o.t.a.n. acronym stood for.

It seems legit, and the site seems a lot more user friendly recently, I don't think I'd be hesitant to use them
Yeah seems good to me... Hopefully it wont take too long to get here if I do order a shirt or two.

Cause that place has freakin awesome prices for Nokturnal Mortum shirts and Kroda shirts... I just have to get paid, and then decide... Lunar Poetry shirt, or Voice of Steel?
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Say what you want about Earache's catalogue these days...but they know how to run a distro. 2 pounds shipping, and LP was packaged perfectly. Great stuff.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I currently have an order placed to them
It hasn't arrived yet since one of the things I ordered wasn't currently in stock, but the place is legit, it seems

Alright, guys, all the websites with a lot of/quality patches, link me!

Quote by Kepulix
It hasn't arrived yet since one of the things I ordered wasn't currently in stock, but the place is legit, it seems

http://www.warheadshop.webs.com/
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Kepulix

alright sounds good bro.

Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
The BOA site isn't a distro, even their own merch is done through another company.

There's a Bloodstock thread I made if you want to search for it and discuss the festival there.
Hey guys, been looking at some of these sites posted around the 1st page looking for some of Septic Flesh's earlier albums, mainly Revolution DNA, and I can't find it, does anyone know a good place where I may find it?
eBay or amazon. They're out of print. You can check the label to see if they have any dead stock. Although I had a look on Season of Mist and Holy Records and they've got nothing of the sort.
Quote by Burning_Angel
Anyone ever dealt with Hammerbolt? If so, how are they?

I ordered a Temnozor shirt from then and everything was fine, I have no complaints.
What are good sites for ordering patches from to the UK? Looking mainly grind and death metal ones
Last edited by zzzHillzzz at Aug 25, 2011,
I am now moving into the realm of LP's and need a suggestion for a reliable distro that deals LP's. Preferably classic metal stuff and preferably located in Europe.
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade