Okay so i thought id make thread where everyone can share there bass amp settings, seeing the guitar forums have tons of these.

I'll start:
On a Fender amp which goes to 15
Bass - 13
Low Mid - 11
High Mid - 11
Treble - 8

thats my basic amp settings and i can tweak it from my onboard eq on my bass.

Your turn! (:
Treble: 5
Mid: 5
Bass: 7

But what matters more is my Sansamp DI:
Blend: Cranked all the way at 5:00
Treble: 11:00
Bass: 3:00
Drive: 1:00
Presence: 5:00
Main Basses:
Warwick RB Corvette 5
Douglas Sculptor 825 NA Fretless 5

Main Rig:
Sansamp>GK Backline 600>2 GK BLX 210 Cabinets
I almost always bypass the EQ on my amp. Can't find a better sound than that.
I miss my amp ... ****ing repair slobs ...

Anyway, I tend to use a bit of high low, while middle-high presence and mid. Got a warm, nice tone. It was an Eden Nemesis 400w amp.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Hartke LH500 head

bass - 5
mids - 7
treble - 5
bright switch off
limiter off
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Depends on what I'm playing and if I get to change EQ or not. If i'm playing an amp with a graphic EQ, I put it in a general sad face shape. If it's not a graphic EQ it's typically along the lines of

Bass: 12 o'clock
Lo Mids: 2 o'clock
Mids: 3 o'clock
Hi Mids: 1 o'clock
Treble: 12 o'clock

I can adjust the EQ with the preamp in my bass, but i normally don't bother unless it's absolutely necessary.
I run most of my amps flat and/or 'at noon'.

I'll tweak during sound check.

In general, i like a little mids boost, and a little 'boost' (i.e. grind) when i use my GK 400rb or 800rb.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Since I'm in a metal band, I really like to lock into the guitar without getting lost in the mix.
On my head (that has no numbers so I'm guessing here)
Presense - 10
Treble - 4-7 (I kind of bounce around here)
Hi Mid - 1 or 2
Low Mid - 4-5
Bass - 6

And I have a boss sustainer pedal I use to get a bit more tone.
Gallien Krueger is awesome
Last edited by lionslicer9999 at Jan 5, 2011,
I have a traynor yba-200 which has wonderful tone, but a very odd eq when set at flat. If left flat, it's a trebbly beast with little mid range.

1-10

gain: 4-7 depending on the bass I'm using and how much growl I want
bass: 5
mid: 9-10
mid range: 4
treble: 2-3
resonance: 4

I always give a little mid boost and a little treble roll off on any amp I play through, but the traynor is a bit more of a pain in the butt to eq properly--well worth it though for cheap and light tube goodness.
bass:11 oclock
mids: cranked
treble:1:30
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.