Burntout Chump
88 IQ
We need to give our promoter a design idea to give to an artist to put on a T-Shirt, but I've got nothing! I need to come up with something by tonight, but I'm having a hard time.

Any advice for coming up with such a thing?

EDIT: Sorry I didn't include this to begin with...our band's name is Hillcrest, we are a punk rock band
Last edited by Burntout Chump at Jan 10, 2011,
lostjesse
142 IQ
^^ that
And if I don't see ya, in a long, long while

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
Br@ndNew
75 IQ
What's your band's name,What type of music? Some info might help.
Burntout Chump
88 IQ
Sorry about that, I edited the original post.

Band name: Hillcrest
Genre: Punk Rock
suburbanrampage
32 IQ
You really only need the bands name and some splattered paint and everyone will dig it. Btw, no one will ever wear them (coming from experience) unless your sound is great and tight, so make sure the music's there.
ishmonkey
362 IQ
Quote by Skullivan
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1399885&highlight=t-shirt

Look at gerard's 5th one down. You could have the paint can pouring down the band's colors/logo or music notes or anything you want. Hope this helps.

Am I on here too much for anticipating that thread when I saw the link? haha
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
lostjesse
142 IQ
what bands is your sound the closest to? punk rock covers alot of ground now

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
Burntout Chump
88 IQ
Quote by lostjesse
what bands is your sound the closest to? punk rock covers alot of ground now

Hmm, good question...I'd say more like the style of 90's Green Day
lostjesse
142 IQ
then i would go with something more along the lines of a rounded off logo with something ridiculous as a picture under the logo.

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial
scguitarking927
Time for a revolution
1,627 IQ
Quote by suburbanrampage
You really only need the bands name and some splattered paint and everyone will dig it. Btw, no one will ever wear them (coming from experience) unless your sound is great and tight, so make sure the music's there.

+1^^^ I would only get a few made, and just give them to some of your personal friends and family who you know would where them have a couple extra to sell just incase somebody wants one and end it with that. Don't go out and buy 50 shirts, you'll never get rid of them.

Coming from experience as well, nobody buys t-shirts from an unknown local band, unless you really are something extraordinary as said above.

I'd personally invest the money from getting shirts into a good quality demo or EP if you don't have one. Easier to sell those.
Ethanb08
No one in particular
1,003 IQ

You're welcome...
Reinhardt 18 Head
H&K Tubemiester 18 head
Blue 6505+ head

TC Electronics G Major
MXR phase 90, Pigtronix Echolution 2
Digitech Whammy (5th gen)

ETB Infinity x2
ETB Yoda

Frust
Burntout Chump
88 IQ
Quote by Ethanb08

You're welcome...

Haha, it's so simple...yet so awesome!

And thanks for the advice everyone. I probably shouldn't get in too deep with the shirts yet.
Joshua1207
Hipster Jesus
1,804 IQ
Quote by suburbanrampage

I've got some people wearing my t-shirts and I've only played at the school talent show twice : Though obviously thats a rare occasion and obviously they're my friends who are wearing them but still nice to see.
Joshua1207
Hipster Jesus
1,804 IQ