Page 4 of 17
Just watched it. Fantastic episode. This season seems to be getting better as it goes along.
It's gonna be a blue day
The ending :3
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Them outside at the end was the first time on the show that it's actually looked like it was set in Indiana
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
This show is the one show beside Stewart/Colbert/Conan I HAVE to watch at the end of the week ON Demand when I'm home from University on the weekends... Andy, April and Ron are just brilliant!
I had reservations when it first aired since it was just an Office copy but when I returned to it in the middle of the second season... Oh my god!
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by Cadj
Lo-Cal Calzone Zone is definitely a place I would visit.

agreed. i can just see the claymation commercials for it now.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
n Office copy but when I returned to it in the middle of the second season... Oh my god!

That's exactly what happened to me, I dismissed it at first, but I caught a random episode in the 2nd season and I've watched it faithfully since then.
I love the show, but haven't had a chance to see the newest episode. Hopefully I'll change that a little later when I'm done with class today...
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Does anyone know when the new episodes start? All NBC shows haven't had a new episode on demand for a while... When does the winter break end?
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Does anyone know when the new episodes start? All NBC shows haven't had a new episode on demand for a while... When does the winter break end?

Last night.
Quote by Cadj
Last night.

You sir made my night... Now comes the waiting for work then school then work again to be finished
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
I used to hate this show after watching the pilot when it first came out. but in December I decided that I wanted to give it a shot cause everybody says it stopped sucking. I watched the first 3 seasons on netflix and caught up on the fourth with enough time to catch last nights episode. First season sucked, but I stuck with it and not love it. I absolutely hated Mark from the first two seasons so I love the past two seasons the best since he hasn't been in em. The addition of Rob Lowe and that other guy definitely help.

All the characters are great but I love Andy the most. I love that the show is modest. It's kind. There aren't any real villains, just a handful of hilarious personalities coexisting in a mundane town.

Quote by The Madcap
To me, the show is like combining King Ot The Hill with the Office. The Office, with it being live action and having a similar setup and directing, King Of The Hill with being in a small odd city, and all of the weird and diverse characters that'll often just make brief appearances

And I totally thought this exact thing last night after I had caught up.

Quote by Alexishxc1337
The ice rink bit from last night was one of the best scenes in the show's history.

I laughed so damn hard.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
I absolutely hated Mark from the first two seasons so I love the past two seasons the best since he hasn't been in em.

Mark Brandanaquitz!
Quote by bradulator
I love that the show is modest. It's kind. There aren't any real villains, just a handful of hilarious personalities coexisting in a mundane town.

That's a perfect way to describe the show... Nothing really bad happens, just the hilarity in their boring lives in Indiana
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Quote by bradulator
I used to hate this show after watching the pilot when it first came out. but in December I decided that I wanted to give it a shot cause everybody says it stopped sucking. I watched the first 3 seasons on netflix and caught up on the fourth with enough time to catch last nights episode. First season sucked, but I stuck with it and not love it. I absolutely hated Mark from the first two seasons so I love the past two seasons the best since he hasn't been in em. The addition of Rob Lowe and that other guy definitely help.

I never thought he was that bad, but he was a bit unnecessary since Ann is the ideal straight man for the show.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
I never thought he was that bad, but he was a bit unnecessary since Ann is the ideal straight man for the show.

Ann

He just reminded me too much of Jim from The Office. And he looks like what this weird ass kid I know is going to look like in 20 years.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I like that Ann actually has personality, now. She's still a straight character, but ever since she broke up with Robe Lowe's character, she has the awkwardness and lack of confidence now that's giving her character some funny moments. She's not playing the same character she played on the Office anymore, nor is she playing the typical "normal person" like Mark Brendanawics, or Jim and Pam from the Office.

This is my favorite episode.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
buffets really are great. rest of the world is just jealous where else can u get pizza, chinese food, steak and taters all in one sittin'?
Ann and Chris' storyline of not knowing if they are broken up or not was brilliant...
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Ron and Chris need to be paired up more. Also, Paul Rudd is awesome. Also, Leslie's ad was hilarious.
Awww not padded!

Also, any episode with Andy getting hurt multiple times is gunna be hilarious.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i really need to read that whole list of stuff from her ad. best thing that i caught was "Unionized Ice Cream Truck Drivers"
Quote by jwizzle5786
Also, Paul Rudd is awesome.

he's just so likeable.
Quote by uhh_me?
i really need to read that whole list of stuff from her ad. best thing that i caught was "Unionized Ice Cream Truck Drivers"

he's just so likeable.

"A School for Every Child" was also there.

And yeah, I can not like the PRudd.
I have a few times, I don't know why I don't watch more. Aziz Ansari is ****ing hilarious in it, along with the dude with the mustache.

"You ate her lunch, and you gave her a landmine?"
I like those city parks... Those parks that have events which often include music be it for music or not and green and trees, I like THOSE sort of parks, I've been to many parks in my life, all cool, well, NOT ALL COOL, you get greens, in England, and you get parks, a park is a park and a green is a green; which is just like a sports field.
You can play sports in parks too, but... that's why I like parks.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Is Paul Rudd in anything were he's not awesome?

Tonights episode was great.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Finally a decent episode in a while. Not enough Tom IMO but Andy & Paul Rudd made up for it.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
More dog parks
Senior citizen rights
Safe streets
Safe sidewalks
Better schools
Lower taxes
Better parks
Better business climate
Better Better Business Bureau
Cleaner streets
Improve greenways
More snow plows
Protecting Pawneeans
Improving tourism
More trash cans
Energy-efficient street lights
Westside Detoxification and Revitalization Project
Repaving Grand Avenue
More teachers
FEWER LIBRARIES
Improve intergovernmental agency communication
Clean-up Barefoot Lake
Passing Pawnee Bill P-129.4
Playgrounds in every park
Playgrounds in every schoolyard
Playgrounds in every residential block
Clean energy
One police officer for every 5 citizens
One park ranger for every 10,000 raccoons
Resodding Hilltop Cemetary
Start talking to Cuba again
Emergency Evacuation Drills
Plow for Charity
Forming an Ad Hoc Sub-Committee Oversight Committee
Challenging the norm
Pawnee Corn Subsidies
Finally passing PR-61, formally recognize South Korea
Official peace treaty with the Wamapoke Tribe
Four-way stops at every intersection
Unionizing ice cream trucks
Get Europe out of debt
Free trade with Illinois
Enact RRP - Raccoon Reloctation Project
Pawnee Community College tuition in exchange for 4 years of public service
Doubling Pawnee Hospital’s emergency room nurse staff
Legalize Korean
Lower the obesity level
Stop global terrorism
Re-open the toucan exhibit at Pawnee Zoo
Find Gabe the Toucan
More community gardens
Ordinance 11F: To Re-pave City Sidewalks
Budget Reform
Update Technologies For Local Schools
Better retirement benefits for city employees
Edward Phillips Senior Center Remodeling
Speed bumps in front of elementary schools
Unemployment benefits
Re-instating the Main St. Farmers Market
NO TURTLES AS PETS
New uniforms for youth sports programs
Free Public Wi-Fi
Updated childcare facilities
Shutting down the Child Left Behind Program
Handicap parking placecards for the obese
FREE PARKING EVERYWHERE
Cleaner drinking water
Regulate heights of trampolines
Memorial for those lost in the trampoline “incident”
Control the floods
Funding for public art commission
Fencing in correctional facilities
New police patrol cars
Funding overtime hours for police
Rebuilding the PTA
Prosecuting former PTA president Linda Triffle
Profitable government organizations
Shutting down underground shooting ranges
Making sure city contracts employ local workers
Providing more economic development grants and micro-loans to small businesses
Foster partnerships with sister cities
More buses to speed up morning commutes
More streets to accomodate additional buses
Require all city employees check and respond to email
Working sewers
More parades
Grants for scientists to discover new forms of energy
Leave a lasting impression on all visitors
Finish the statue of Burt Bacharach
Not more conflict diamonds
Bulletproof glass everywhere
Free cookies at every street corner
One school for every student
Require flattering mirrors in public restrooms
Develop a municipal composting operation
Enforce exisisting speeding and noice ordinances
Upgrade exisisting parks
Create an anti-graffiti, youth outreach program
Free cake when it’s your birthday
Reevaluate NAFTA
Rickshaw Wednesdays
Making it illegal to refuse a hug
Making downtown more people-friendly
Sell candy in government buildings to pay down the debt
Get Pawnee a licensed pharmacy
Better screening in processes at local adoption agencies
Finding homes for the adopted children of Day Labor Corp
Prop 6A: To recognize all five food groups
Replacing all glass with plastic at Pawnee Psychiatric Clinic
Curfew for minors at the Pawnee Mall
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano