Page 5 of 17
Tom getting his finger smashed was so funny. And it was even funnier when he said "Fingie."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Great episode tonight.

I guess there's gonna be some stuff involving Chris and Ann this season now that Chris broke up with Jerry's daughter.
oh! did anyone else get that Jcpenney commercial with everyone yelling "NO!"? was it just me, or was Kyle in it?
That episode was great. April being nice was adorable.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
So apparently 8 million more people watched Rob on CBS than Parks last night.

Great job America.

WHAT THE HELL IS ROB EVEN?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Watching it now because I had a shindig last night. At the first commercial break. This is great

I love bowling.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by bradulator
That episode was great. April being nice was adorable.

WHAT THE HELL IS ROB EVEN?

THIS GUY. 8 MILLION PEOPLE CHOSE THIS GUY OVER PARKS.
Oh and I saw this on tumblr and think it'd be the best video game ever

That was a good episode. Tom was great "King Kong ain't got nothin on meeeeeee!" (I love my Denzel references).

I wonder how many more people are going to go bowling in the upcoming weeks now. I can't be alone in really wanting to bowl right now.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by Alexishxc1337

THIS GUY. 8 MILLION PEOPLE CHOSE THIS GUY OVER PARKS.

Quote by lush
That was a good episode. Tom was great "King Kong ain't got nothin on meeeeeee!" (I love my Denzel references).

I wonder how many more people are going to go bowling in the upcoming weeks now. I can't be alone in really wanting to bowl right now.

I really want to but the nearest bowling alley is 40 miles away
Quote by bradulator

I really want to but the nearest bowling alley is 40 miles away

Damn dude. In the summers, me and my friends go every week for dollar bowling. And for that cheapness, we wouldn't even try, we'd just hit it off the bumpers and other stupid stuff. And the alley would always play Modest Mouse for some reason.

I wanna go sooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaad right now
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
Damn dude. In the summers, me and my friends go every week for dollar bowling. And for that cheapness, we wouldn't even try, we'd just hit it off the bumpers and other stupid stuff. And the alley would always play Modest Mouse for some reason.

I wanna go sooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaad right now

Dollar bowling!? It's like $15 a person for 10 frames around here.
Just finished up season 2. I've been watching it online, and when I checked up on the Pit I noticed this thread for the first time. Coincidence? OR ARE YOU ALL WATCHING ME?!

ARE YOU?! ARE YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
Dollar bowling!? It's like $15 a person for 10 frames around here.

A dollar per game and a dollar for shoes. They only do it once a week for about 2 hours. But yeah it's dumb not to jump on that deal.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

I like every episode more than the one before it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Harris Wittels cameo too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
I like every episode more than the one before it.

Me too. I always think they can't top the last one but then they do.

Chris was amazing in the new episode. Him making googly eyes at Jerry had me laughing for a few minutes.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Hyde Park's cool, got those Canadian geese there; Also ran into:

A Foo Fighters Concert
The Tour De France
The UEFA Cup for FIFA

Randomgily whilst going to Hyde Park.

Also, I once saw a photograph of Jimi Hendrix in colour in Hyde Park, that was cool.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
Hyde Park's cool, got those Canadian geese there; Also ran into:

A Foo Fighters Concert
The Tour De France
The UEFA Cup for FIFA

Randomgily whilst going to Hyde Park.

Also, I once saw a photograph of Jimi Hendrix in colour in Hyde Park, that was cool.

Failure saved.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Oh Sh*t

touche
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
... Yeah.

My bad, darn it.

Title tried to trick me.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
Oh Sh*t

touche

Quote by treborillusion
... Yeah.

My bad, darn it.

Title tried to trick me.

I don't think you are the first to do that if I remember correctly.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Feb 3, 2012,
Good episode tonight.

The only thing I don't like is the whole Ann and Tom thing. I just don't like that at all, and I hope nothing comes out of that.
I enjoyed it too.

AND LOUIS CK!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Chris is so damn hilarious.
Quote by The Madcap
Good episode tonight.

The only thing I don't like is the whole Ann and Tom thing. I just don't like that at all, and I hope nothing comes out of that.

I agree. I hope they just drop that storyline soon. I'm ok with Tom just acting like an ass and bugging Ann, but them actually getting together would be stupid.

The episode was pretty good though. Louis C.K is great
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by TheZephyrSon
Anyone here ever seen Aziz live? He's coming to my school in a month or two and tickets aren't bad for students

I've heard one of his albums. He's great but he can drag out some of the jokes in an annoying way. Other than that his material is really good.