Peres.T.Peanut
1,427 IQ
So, this is my newest attempt at composing. Honestly I'm quite happy with what came out of this, but still needs to be re-written.

Cheers!

C4C
Attachments:
vik.gp5
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
oneblackened
Better Than You At Mixing
3,210 IQ
I like the second riff, the intro is pretty meh. The acoustic part is pretty cool.

It all feels very abrupt, work on your transitions between parts and you might have something going. I like to use drum fills as transition parts. Also it seems like the entire thing is based on one chord progression.

Here's mine.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1409166
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (BKP C-Bomb/VHII)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Peres.T.Peanut
1,427 IQ
yea it did seem very jumpy to me, but just listened to it so many times that I must've gotten used to it. Also, what worried me the most was the change of mood between the sections. it just starts folky and goes somewhere else after. not sure its good or bad.
anyways, it has some parts that I really like so, at the very least, I'll scrap it.

Thanks dude! Going to see yours right away
Quote:

Quote:

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
Peres.T.Peanut
1,427 IQ
wow the intro melody is the same :| really didn't meant for it.thanks for pointing that out. I do find it flattering that you're comparing the rest to Ensiferum though...
Quote:

Quote:

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
Last edited by Peres.T.Peanut at Feb 8, 2011,