TV-Casualty
451 IQ
Hi UG. I've been working on this tune off and on for a while and I believe I have finally come to a point where I can stop.
I posted the rough draft here about a month ago, and apparently the guitarpro file kept crashing, so fingers crossed that this one will work alright.

So please, your opinions/thoughts/suggestions/dislikes/annoyances/unpleasantries. And of course I'll C4C

Last edited by TV-Casualty at Mar 18, 2011,
Anarchy66
176 IQ
the guitar pro file doesnt work...i think people are just too lazy to tell you
robertito696
Cybernetic Comp. Organism
1,492 IQ
It worked in gp6 for me, but kept crashing gp5.

Anyways, I thought it was great. The only part I didn't like was the transition into chorus1, the accelerating bit felt off for whatever reason. I'd try to transition better. The chorus was awesome though, some wicked nice melodies. And I like the idea of vocoded vocals.

The chorus is repeated a lot and I can see it getting tiresome after a while, but I honestly loved it so much that it doesn't bother me. Throwing another verse in or a solo will help break it up a bit.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
TV-Casualty
451 IQ
That's strange that it keeps crashing.. thanks for letting me know. Maybe I'll re upload or something.

and robertito, I appreciate the input
TV-Casualty
451 IQ
Quote by TV-Casualty
Hi UG. I've been working on this tune off and on for a while and I believe I have finally come to a point where I can stop.
I posted the rough draft here about a month ago, and apparently the guitarpro file kept crashing, so fingers crossed that this one will work alright.

So please, your opinions/thoughts/suggestions/dislikes/annoyances/unpleasantries. And of course I'll C4C

bumping instead of making new thread
TV-Casualty
451 IQ
Quote by tom1995w
Doesn't work.

shit. Thanks for letting me know. Does the midi at least work for you?
tom1995w
Banned
30 IQ
You should get the GP5 working, I've listened to the MIDI and it's bloody good, I'd like to see what you've done with this.
TV-Casualty
451 IQ
Quote by tom1995w
You should get the GP5 working, I've listened to the MIDI and it's bloody good, I'd like to see what you've done with this.

Ok, I'll see what I can do with it
TV-Casualty
451 IQ
Okay, so for some reason the op isn't letting me work with attachments properly, but attached to this post is the fixed(maybe) GP5 file and midi
Attachments:
Oracle2.gp5
Oracle.mid
Kirborg
267 IQ
nice song, getting a bit of a Traced in Air-era Cynic vibe here blended in with your own style. Really nice melodies all around and solo was really awesome too, good work.
Last edited by Kirborg at Mar 18, 2011,