Hi folks, just thought I'd share with you my recently finished (about 30 minutes ago) first project. A couple of pics of the finished build below, if you want to check out the full build progress, hit up http://www.tdpri.com/forum/tele-home-depot/251769-near-enough-project.html#post3084115

My next project: buy some strings so I can try the ****er out.
did you get the body from ash or make it yourself?
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
That's lovely! Great work dude
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Where are the controls?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Not even a switch though?

I can understand not having pots, but missing out on that neck pickup tele sound breaks my heart.

I have a bass wired straight to the jack, and I think it's good to have someway to kill the signal. I just built a killswitch pedal, but a volume knob works better if you're gigging also.
Yep, wired straight into the jack. You're right about the neck pickup salgala, it was a bit of a trade-off between simplicity and sound. I did wonder about having a killswitch between the bridge pickup and the jack - something I can always add later if I feel the need. Most tonal stuff, other than the pickup selection, can be varied using pedals or amp.
Hey Boysie8 good to see some other kiwi guys on here, quick question about that tube pedal you made that's on your tdpri thread, im guessing its got a 12au7 valve in it? If so where'd you get it? Im doing a pedal build too and having trouble finding them anywhere in NZ except for used ones on trademe

Chur
That one was actually a second-hand ECC83 I think, the equivalent to a 12AX7, which I picked up from trademe. I have bought a couple of NOS 12AU7's for another pedal (Matsumin Valve Caster), which I got from a Chinese manufacturer on eBay. (Sorry I can't be more specific)