KG6_Steven
Eats ponies for breakfast
3,028 IQ
Hey, welcome to the forum. How about a little background on yourself, such as what you play, how long you've been playing and the styles of music you like?
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
welcome newcomer! follow the rules, don't troll the regulars, and learn to not take things too seriously, and i'm sure you'll feel at home before too long. and i agree that you should goes us some more information.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Aindreas
Banned
65 IQ
Quote by KG6_Steven
Hey, welcome to the forum. How about a little background on yourself, such as what you play, how long you've been playing and the styles of music you like?

Went into music 1.5 years ago, by far I play drums, all kinds of guitars, piano, and learning to sing, specialization being electric guitar and songwriting.

I like anything melodic, emotional and what sounds good.