Peres.T.Peanut
1,427 IQ
SO, I decided to call this one "riff fest" because, as it is right now, doesn't really feel like a song, at least a well thougt one.

Would really appreciate any kind of thought you could give on this.

C4C if you want.
Attachments:
rifffest.gp5
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
exos308
bruh
151 IQ
It's kinda corny, and I don't exactly know what your point is with the song, but its good.

It just needs more of a direction. Idk if you know what I mean, but I tried, right?
Peres.T.Peanut
1,427 IQ
yea I get your point, and thats what I was trying to say. I hear this, I like it, but it doesn't go anywhere really. Just a bunch of riffs put together I guess
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
exos308
bruh
151 IQ
I'd listen to it if it were a song, but you'd have to tweak it to go with the point you were trying to get across, you know? Right now, it just sounds kinda angry, but no one knows why. So I guess if you get some good lyrics to go with it and make some minor adjustments to fit the song, it would be really good.

Or you could just make a song about nothing to see how many A7X fanboys like it.
Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
Quote by exos308
I'd listen to it if it were a song, but you'd have to tweak it to go with the point you were trying to get across, you know? Right now, it just sounds kinda angry, but no one knows why. So I guess if you get some good lyrics to go with it and make some minor adjustments to fit the song, it would be really good.

Or you could just make a song about nothing to see how many A7X fanboys like it.

Sounds angry?! It's Melodic Death Metal, it's supposed to sound melancolic or uplifting, but never angry, and this sounds like regular uplifting Melodeath. I guess you don't listen to metal that much...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
exos308
bruh
151 IQ
Quote by Ometh
Sounds angry?! It's Melodic Death Metal, it's supposed to sound melancolic or uplifting, but never angry, and this sounds like regular uplifting Melodeath. I guess you don't listen to metal that much...

Sorry, bro, that's just the feeling I got from it. No need to get passive agressive here.