Im a metal singer, mellody singer,chorus singer and guitar player, looking to start a side project from my metal band, to form a small band to collaberate and expieriment musiclly. Im open to a bit of music styles and preferences, so just leme know if you live in colorado, you wana potentually play shows and partys, and you have to know how to play guitar,bass or drums w/doublebass peddles. I sing and write and produce. Or if your just into some of the same bands as i am, and dont play, at least share info and news or whatevers new to Ultimate-Guitar.com. Cause im new and dont know what to do sometimes. I need weeed soo im gone.....Send me an invite too

Blake Pedigo
As beauitiful as this hole is, i need to climb out....
I could say im happy, just dont know what it feels like...
Blake Pedigo/"MC Vanity"
To ENYONE who reads this, Im Blake, i sing,write songs,play all kinds of instrements and am looking to find ENYBODY who wants to start an online band or even people who want to just expierement or just **** around makin songs and music. Thers gotta be SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!! ENYBODY!!!!!! Who wants to make music. I live in Colorado, but im cool with an online side project. My band is taking a break right now, but i take nooooo brakes makin music. So Pleeeease JOIN ME MAKE MUSIC!!!!!
Thanx.
Blake Pedigo/"MC Vanity"
To ENYONE who reads this, Im Blake, i sing,write songs,play all kinds of instrements and am looking to find ENYBODY who wants to start an online band or even people who want to just expierement or just **** around makin songs and music. Thers gotta be SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!! ENYBODY!!!!!! Who wants to make music. I live in Colorado, but im cool with an online side project. My band is taking a break right now, but i take nooooo brakes makin music. So Pleeeease JOIN ME MAKE MUSIC!!!!!
Thanx. "As beauitiful as this hole is, i need to climb out"...
Blake Pedigo
Blake Pedigo/"MC Vanity"