http://www.bcrich.com/models/guitars/2011%20Electric%20Guitar/Stealth-NT/169

I'm DYING to get my hands on this. Pretty damn close to a perfect guitar for me. Fixed bridge, stealth shape, passive pups, my favorite diamond inlays (<3), etc.

Any word on when I can go out and buy this bad boy? I feel like it's been a long while since we saw it at NAMM.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
its released already. not all shops will stock it though. i think the music farm has it in stock
Quote by rokkit
its released already. not all shops will stock it though. i think the music farm has it in stock

Really?

That's kinda crazy. I prefer to actually go to stores and get my guitars. Haven't seen it any any local shops, Sam Ash's or *shudder* GC's...
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
hm kinda weirdd. All online retailers list it as out of stock...
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Bumpage

So yeah, I really do find it strange that non-online guitar stores have this in stock if it's out yet.

I have seen a few places online like gearhounds come up with this though.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/productDetail/productDetail.jsp?entProductId=584450

Thin C-shape bound 16" fretboard?
Active 81/85 combo?
Jumbo frets on a Metal guitar?
Satin Finish?

Sounds horrible. Sounds really horrible. Just goes to show what people will buy for the image of being Metal. There are so many used Jackson and Ibanez guitars for this price that will play circles around this.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/productDetail/productDetail.jsp?entProductId=584450

Active 81/85 combo?
Satin Finish?

Sounds horrible. Sounds really horrible. Just goes to show what people will buy for the image of being Metal. There are so many used Jackson and Ibanez guitars for this price that will play circles around this.

wrong guitar?
Quote by JustRooster

Active 81/85 combo?
Satin Finish?

That's the stealth pro. Not the NT.

YES. YES. That's exactly why I want it. It has nothing to do with the fact that it's human nature to have differing opinions and tastes. Yeah, I just want to look metal. Not original, just metal. You know since you obviously know what makes and breaks a good looking guitar, why don't you recommend me a guitar so I can go out and spend my hard-earned money on what you like instead of what I like?

The specs are actually:

Construction: Neck Through
Body Wood: Mahogany
Top Style: Flat
Headstock Color: Black
Tuners: Grover
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Neck Radius: 12"
Nut Width: 43mm
Fretboard: Ebony
Inlay: Diamond
Frets: 24 jumbo
Scale: 24 5/8
Bridge Type: Tune o matic
Pickups: Duncan Design
Hardware: Chrome
Finish: Chameleon

btw

Quote by Rautio
OP linked guitar looks horrible. Why not get the Chuck Tribute if you desperately want a stealth? It's waaaay cooler. Although still wickedly neck heavy.

Because I really don't believe in buying signature guitars. It feels wrong for me to buy somebody ELSE's guitar you know? The CS stealth is a very nice guitar though. I've played it and it's very VERY cool indeed.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Last edited by TheBodomBullet at Apr 26, 2011,