I have a Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch ive had for a few years and its never been used hardly, its been stored away. Its in perfect condition. Also i have a patch lead and guitar cable ill chuck in.

Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch
Two switches in one, Boss new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit. With two switches conveniently housed side-by-side, the FS-6 allows each switch to be set for latch or momentary operation. Pick the configuration that best suits your playing style and setup.

More Details:
With the Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch each footswitch can be assigned latch- or momentary-type. A stereo input jack for single stereo cable connection is included.
It can be connected to other footswitches (FS-5L/FS-5U/FS-6/AB-2) for extension and can be used with a wide variety of instruments, rhythm machines, guitar amps, etc.

Features/Specifications:
Controls: Pedal Switch A, B / POLARITY Switch A, B / Mode Switch A, B
Connectors: Jack A, Jack B (1/4 inch phone type) Jack A
Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery/9 V 6F22 (carbon), 6LR61 (alkaline)
Current Draw: 8 mA (max.)
Accessories: Dry battery/9 V (6F22), Owner's Manual
Dimensions: (W) 188 mm/7-7/16 inches (D) 91 mm/3-5/8 inches (H) 43 mm/1-3/4 inches Weight ( incl. battery ): 0.5 kg/1 lbs. 1 oz.

I would like £30.

I would look into delivery (only uk) payment we could discuss. I live in Essex uk, and further details will be given out privately. When i get home ill upload my actual footswitch.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Can this pedal be used to switch channels on an amp, namely a Kustom HV65? I've tried looking to see, but I only get the details that you've posted, not the specifics of what it actually does :S or can it be used to switch patches on a boss me-50?
no probs im sure you can switch channels, as it is the reason i bought this and i wouldnt of kept if i couldnt

i just think i over time didnt use it much.