I'm looking for a decent guitar for another project of mine. I have several guitars already including 2 nice schecters but i dont really want to take them off of C, because i use one for shows and one for practice with my main priority band. For this guitar i just want standard tuning. All my other guitars have other uses. Im thinking if i get this one ill sell my Ibanez RG120 cause i cant find much use for it.

http://danville.craigslist.org/msg/2263074540.html

i dont know a lot about Jackson, but to the best of my knowledge this is a DX10D Dinky. Is this correct, or do you think it is something else. I already called and the owner doesnt know anything about it really. He's selling it and the little practice amp with it with case for 150, but i saw him place an ad for 100 also that he removed so i think i can drop him lower.

Is it a deal and do you think its worthy of replacing an Ibanez RG120, i think its an upgrade, but once again i dont know a lot about Ibanez OR Jackson...im a Schecter/Fernandes guy. haha. This guitar will just be used lighty for a cover project.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by s2thalayer at Mar 15, 2011,
It's just a crappy JS... pretty much a horizontal shift from your RG. They're almost exactly the same, actually, just a different heel joint.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
It's just a crappy JS... pretty much a horizontal shift from your RG. They're almost exactly the same, actually, just a different heel joint.

oh damn. oh well. thanks for letting me know.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
No better than your RG.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
No way it's a Dx10D dinky. From the photo seems like this http://www.thomann.de/pt/jackson_js1r_dinky_bk.htm
which compared to your ibanez is equal in features(except the 24 fret on the ibanez), unless you've tried it and it played better than the ibanez( you know fretboard, neck, pu's..).
It's really your call.
Personally i would prefer the ibanez since it has 24 frets... but then again, you are not me
Quote by Fendet
No way it's a Dx10D dinky. From the photo seems like this http://www.thomann.de/pt/jackson_js1r_dinky_bk.htm
which compared to your ibanez is equal in features(except the 24 fret on the ibanez), unless you've tried it and it played better than the ibanez( you know fretboard, neck, pu's..).
It's really your call.
Personally i would prefer the ibanez since it has 24 frets... but then again, you are not me

Nah, in all honesty ive already tried the cheap guitar route. This RG120 was it. Compared to my other guitars, i have no reason to even touch this thing really. I mean its good for the price, but no thanks. Ill just keep what ive got rather than spend money to stay the same haha.