How much/when do you drool?

When you sleep, that is.

I drool intermittently, and when I do, it's very little. When I'm between sleep and consciousness, it feels kinda nice in a strange and sticky way, but when I wake up, it's pretty ew.

So, how much do you drool, Pit?

Also, do you like it?
I used to drool every night and pretty profusely too. Nowadays, nope.

I hate when I do.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yeah I somtimes do, don't mind it though.

Get some funny looks on the bus going to work though
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I drool about once a year on average. Which I hate when it happens.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
It only happens to me if i fall asleep in an awkward position, like against a car window on a roadtrip or something
Sometimes when I practice something on guitar really long, I don't even notice and then I'm like "WTF I'm droolin"

Very rarely
Quote by Aindreas
Sometimes when I practice something on guitar really long, I don't even notice and then I'm like "WTF I'm droolin"

Such dedication to your craft.
I drool quite a bit when I'm dog-ass tired. I hate it because I wake up with it cold in my goatee or a puddle of it on my pillow that I roll my face into. Fuck drool!
nope. never.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
It generally only happens when I'm sleeping in class, which generally involves foreign influence on my body, ie morphine or xanex.
Well, I think I'll go turn myself off an' go on down
All the way down...
Really ain't no use in me hanging around
You know what I'm trying to say
Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, and-a kiss
Manic Depression is a fustrating mess
I do it quite aa bit, when i wake up in the morning my tongue usually feels like sandpaper.
Only when im sleeping with someone, one might think i go out of my way to soak the other person...
Oh, yeah...But only when I fall asleep "By chance", like when I'm heavily tired at 4pm or when I'm in class, which his awful...Try on your own to wake up and find a freaking drool puddle on your desk!!
just another Heavy Metal guitar player
Quite often I wake up rolling my head around in the liquids of my own alimentary canal.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Very, very rarely, and generally only if I'm sitting up in a chair while I sleep.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I used to drool every night. Drool very rarely now, wonder if it has anything to do with my teeth being straight now? Anyways.... cold pillow patch isn't fun for anyone!
@-}-}-}-
Quote by Aindreas

Very rarely

THIS.

I do that to. sometimes when Im jamming with people and they're just like "Wtf why'd you spit on your guitar" It makes me sad...
you're a stone fox