I play volleyball for my varsity team, and want to play in college. It's the only sport I'm good at (I'm good at rugby and AMERICAN football, but not good enough) and am considering playing in college.

Any players here?

Also, does anybody know approximately how good you have to be to play NCAA?
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
snowbat
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Snowball
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Not sure about NCAA but they still have club leagues for college aged people and those might be your best bet because then you wouldn't have to worry about going to NCAA schools just to keep playing. And if you don't necessarily care about recognition but just want to play because it's fun then look at bar leagues for summer.
For an NCAA team it's going to depend on the division on how good you have to be, but in general to play front row, you should be able to reach 11ft minimum. Sure there are exceptions to that rule, but realistically that's where most everyone else is going to be. To play outside, you must be able to pass. If you can't pass no one's going to look at you. Middle will still need to pass, but if you can put the ball down at least 75% time coaches might be a little more lenient here. Setters are going to be more technique driven and coaches are going to be looking at people who can get there feet planted before they set and obviously aren't setting doubles. They're still going to need to get up to 11ft feet though. Setters should be good at everything. This would be the hardest position to walk on for btw. Libero's are going to vary the most by school. A lot just take former setters and OH and convert them, but as a dedicated libero, you should be able to pass every type of serve consistently. You should never shank more than one serve from the same server and if you're shanking more that 2-3 a set there's going to be problems. Aside from that coach's are looking at reactions. No being flat footed. every ball in the back should be the libero's because they should be the best passer (ideally). So be aggressive.
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
What a productive thread!

Thank you, two people who contributed.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Basti95
I really don't snow.

/endthread.

That was too fucking funny

DON'T HIRE RON WILSON