How do I find out who owns the rights to a Tommy Steele song (I puts the lightie on) I want to use in a film?
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
Tommy Steele?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My friend says there is a website but can't remember what it is...
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

part tommy steel and/or band and or producers?...
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Whoever he's signed to / himself if he's unsigned / etc
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
The Pit really isn't the place for real questions is it?

Quote by Will Swanson

My goodness

probably himself,or his record label, if you have a CD, it could say it on it
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
oh i've had a few people say that but i dont have the cd i heard it on the radio. yeah it was a niche radio station lol

Most artists belong to 1 of 3 major publishing organizations: BMI, ASCAP, or SESAC

Go to the website of each and search for your artist/song in the search box. If no results come up, the artist isn't with that publisher.

If you still can't find it, you can get the rights via the Harry Fox Agency.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana