Page 1 of 2
Anything goes for bands like Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, Warzone, Minor Threat, Warzone, Black Flags, Subhumans, Gorilla Biscuits and etc

no pussy bands and new skool bands pls..........................
Last edited by blunter at Mar 15, 2011,
For some reason I still haven't downloaded a Dead Kennedys album, even though I very much approve of them. Which one should I grab?
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Quote by Roflpwn
AsKiNg AlExAnDrIa ^^^^^^

Not funny.

YOU PICKED UP A BIBLLLLLLLLLLE AND NOW YOU'RE GONNNNNE
My band does a cover of Filler haha, even the drunk punx enjoy it.

Also, I enjoy Battalion of Saints, MDC, and whatever else. The drummer in my band got to see Negative approach live.
Quote by blunter
Anything goes for bands like Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, Warzone, Minor Threat, Warzone, Black Flags, Subhumans, Gorilla Biscuits and etc

:

WOT
There's a recommendations thread here and in the punk forum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
*opened*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HYEHntc7CY

I think I've made a thread on them, but I don't think anybody posted in it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Correction, I posted in it, and I liked it. I downloaded them and have been listening to them for a little while now.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
Correction, I posted in it, and I liked it. I downloaded them and have been listening to them for a little while now.
Nevermind then.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

you're the best element<3

How many of you guys saw American Hardcore? From what I remember it was a pretty good doc.
Last edited by technicolour at Mar 15, 2011,
Quote by technicolour

How many of you guys saw American Hardcore? From what I remember it was a pretty good doc.

If u like American Hardcore...................u should watch Punks Not Dead.............It featured a lot of old skool bands..............u might like it..................
Quote by technicolour

I thought it was awful honestly.

Anyways, huge Gorilla Biscuit/Minor Threat fan. I wore my Minor Threat to the It Prevails show last night, these kids staring at me like "Duz he even lyk hardc0re?"
I once cited American Hardcore on a paper.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I really wouldn't mind covering 'In My Eyes' with my skramz band sometime. Three of us are edge. Will probably mention this to them tomorrow.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Quote by BK202
I love how even at every scenecore/numetalcore show around here there's one kid standing around with a Black Flag or Minor Threat shirt talking about how terrible the bands these days are.

It's usually me.

I do that too.
Negative FX, Void, Siege, Deep Wound, DRI, The Germs, Lärm etc etc
<3 80s hardcore
Quote by recklessnick
90s hardcore is the worst thing ever

wah.. well.. what?
I'm an asshole.
Quote by TheReverend724
My War is probably my favorite 80's punk album

yeah..............one of the best...................damaged too.............
the bassplayer from Seein'Red/Lärm/etc has a blog about first wave of hc/punk in the Netherlands, it's called distortion to deafness (google...), there are some really cool bands on it
some of my favorites from the blog: Winterswijx chaos front, frites modern, rakketax, Mornington Crescent
there's some more cool dutch hc/punk but I cant remember right now
I don't care if it's pop punk, more people need to listen to The Mr. T Experience. Not nearly as experienced in old skool punx...Psyched to Die is cool, even though it's new...yeah.
Quote by punkforlife93
I don't care if it's pop punk, more people need to listen to The Mr. T Experience. Not nearly as experienced in old skool punx...Psyched to Die is cool, even though it's new...yeah.

Page 1 of 2