Page 1 of 2
would you be pissed off that birds built their nests on your and squirrels and stuff lived in you? Or would you welcome them?

Also, what type of tree would you want to be? And would you prefer being a tree or some other type plant?

Inspired by a dream I had 5 minutes ago where I was stuck inside a bong and was about to be lit up when I woke up.
cat
Tree?!
I'm not a tree, I am an ent!

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Best first post. I concur.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
i'd be a massive oak. i would say redwood, but i would hate to live out in that part of the country (US).

yeah animals are welcome as long as they dont chew on me...
If I was a tree I would not be pissed off that things lived in/on me, because I would lack a brain, and therefore, lack though, meaning I also would not have the capacity to be pissed off.
Quote by guitarxo
would you be pissed off that birds built their nests on your and squirrels and stuff lived in you? Or would you welcome them?

Also, what type of tree would you want to be? And would you prefer being a tree or some other type plant?

Inspired by a dream I had 5 minutes ago where I was stuck inside a bong and was about to be lit up when I woke up.

Stuck inside a bong and was about to be lit...you sure you weren't just da Kush >_>

No one f*cks with the birch tree during a foggy day >: )
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I'd be pissed that humans are destroying my tree friends and the environment.
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
I'd be a cedar tree. I would welcome other animals benefiting from me and have humans stare at my brilliance. No dogs peeing on me though.
Quote by SKArface McDank
i would be dogwood, then id hug a human

Dogwood? So would your bark be worse than your bite?
A weeping Willow.

Because I'm crying on the inside and I have limbs that reach all the way to the ground..
I would be a happy tree, that could whistle! And then all birds would come nest on me instead of that other singing tree. And I'd like to be a Birch, but I would kick out all the crows

Or this:
Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at Mar 15, 2011,
guitarxo, I don't think trees give a damn about anything much

if i could i would be a

whomping willow
I have no difficulty with animals who live in trees. And I should no better than all of you.

Edit: Sorry I couldn't think up a more clever response. This was a golden opportunity.
Quote by phlip999
Armstrong to moon bass.
Sorry.

Quote by 0RI0N
I just glanced and thought his name was tampon.

Last edited by treepoop at Mar 15, 2011,
I'd be an oak, so I could be real lofty n shit and grab up all the maples' light. Those bastards don't know what's good for 'em, they should be happy basking in my shade.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.
Oh yeah I forgot to say that I wouldn't want to be a tree. People take advantage of them too easily.
I'd want to be a Venus Fly Trap because I could eat all the insects that I'm terrified of as a human.
cat
id be a bonsai tree and get all the midget tree hoes
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
If I were a tree, even just for a day...I'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted, and go drink beer with the guys.
I'd be a potted plant.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
But you said you were fapping to the pots. Now, if you meant the plant that was in the pot I would understand
cat
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Tree?!

Best post I have seen today!

I want YLYL back.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by guitarxo
But you said you were fapping to the pots. Now, if you meant the plant that was in the pot I would understand

Yes, I fapped to the pots. The plants may have added to the hotness, but it was the pots where the sexual energy was aimed.
christmas tree, cuz for a full month people would let me in their house for me the cold and make me as flamboyant as possible (sounds gay, but isnt)... then they will under water me and i die and repeat the cycle
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Tree?!

DR. KELSO WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU???

(Invalid img)
Page 1 of 2