So Ive been challenged to write a zombie musical. I have no idea how to wrie a musical. Anyone got any ideas that could help me?
The zombies have to be like the zombies from night of the living dead( slow moving, killed only by destroying brains, and afraid of fire.)
Help?
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
Wow... um... This is an amazing idea.

You've seen Little Shop Of Horrors? Try to make it funny and cute, campy as well.
Wasn't there one of these made like.... in 2007? About nuns or something?
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Quote by SymereusISBack

I tried to think of some ideas for that, but I thought of nun.
havent seen little shop of horrors but will check it out
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
I think there is 1 already i saw it advertised at a local high school
Quote by SymereusISBack

I dont know i dont watch too many musicals. I ve seen across the universe, the wall(if you consider it a musical), part of tommy, and yesterday i watched singing in the rain.
anyone got ideas for watch i should do musically? and of course story wise. really if you have an idea at all ill take it. Anyone?
Make a musical about zombie killin' guys from resident evil killing zombies while singing how unhumane it is
Quote by Will Swanson
Put your lips where your eyebrows are, and put your eyebrows where your lips are.

???????
TS Just wants to steal our ideas, no way hose.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by ithinkiplaybass
So Ive been challenged to write a zombie musical. I have no idea how to wrie a musical. Anyone got any ideas that could help me?
The zombies have to be like the zombies from night of the living dead( slow moving, killed only by destroying brains, and afraid of fire.)
Help?

Steal RWJ's idea;
Zombie Love
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
TS Just wants to steal our ideas, no way hose.

no im asking for ideas. asking fo r help caus ei have no stinking idea how to write a musical.
Writing a musical itself seems like a pain in the ass. Think of it was having to write a play, a bunch of songs relevant to the play, and then choreograph it. But be sure to include a thriller dance, like Swanson said
Quote by Woffelz
Evil Dead: The Musical may help you there...

Damn you. I came here to say that
you're a stone fox
Quote by smartguyreviews
Writing a musical itself seems like a pain in the ass. Think of it was having to write a play, a bunch of songs relevant to the play, and then choreograph it. But be sure to include a thriller dance, like Swanson said

I agree but i have to do it.
there wont be any choreography really all my actor refuse to dance, althopugh i might be able to pull a thriller. For the most part i was thinking i will just do some goofy synth crap on my keyboard, with the occasional dash of spanish guitar, and heavy metal.