Page 1 of 3
Well, since I won last years edition, I suppose I'll be setting this year's competition up. (saying it like that reminds me of how long I've been here. fml)

Not sure if there's still anyone who is interested in this since the male fashion thread is like... dead, but here goes.

Alright, you fashion savvy pit dwellers, it is time to show what you've got! Think you are the snazziest dresser on these forums then you can prove it now.

First of: Theme!
Since there was a bit of confusion last year about what the theme actually encompassed, I'll try to make it a little more clear this year.
Party-mode
Dress as you would dress when you go out to a club, bar or a (casual) party. Make it look nice, but don't overdo it (you don't go to the club in a three piece suit).

So get dressed, make some pictures and send them to me. I'll put the pictures in a thread and make a poll for it.

Max. 2 pictures per contestant. the maximum size for a picture is 500x300.

Edit-kun: I'm keeping this one all guys, but girls you can still send me your pictures if you want.

(There used be a list here)
I'm not gonna keep track of who is in or not, because apparently there were girls in the list.
The title is a bit deceiving, but this is he best male dresser of UG.

Ill set the due date in 3 weeks.
Send me your pics before

April seventh

anyone can still enter, just send me your pics and you are in.
Last edited by Will-kun at Mar 17, 2011,
Sign me up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Will-kun
Well, since I won last years edition, I suppose I'll be setting this year's competition up. (saying it like that reminds me of how long I've been here. fml)

Not sure if there's still anyone who is interested in this since the male fashion thread is like... dead, but here goes.

Alright, you fashion savvy pit dwellers, it is time to show what you've got! Think you are the snazziest dresser on these forums then you can prove it now.

First of: Theme!
Since there was a bit of confusion last year about what the theme actually encompassed, I'll try to make it a little more clear this year.
Party-mode
Dress as you would dress when you go out to a club, bar or a (casual) party. Make it look nice, but don't overdo it (you don't go to the club in a three piece suit).

So get dressed, make some pictures and send them to me. I'll put the pictures in a thread and make a poll for it.

Max. 2 pictures per contestant. the maximum size for a picture is 500x300.

If there are enough people interested I'll update the OP with a due date.

But I do, only awesome people do it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
But I do, only awesome people do it.

I do as well.
And I'm not even joking around. Whenever I go to parties, I go in full suit. It's epic.
photoworing in my pit? i'm in!

edit: can my picture be more like 300x500?
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
Last edited by Daneeka at Mar 16, 2011,
Can I take part? It might be a bit unfair since you guys can't get your boobs out to score votes like I could...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Can I take part? It might be a bit unfair since you guys can't get your boobs out to score votes like I could...

You are underestimating my man boobs.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You are underestimating my man boobs.

"HAI GUIZE THIS IS THE PARTY OUTFIT I WEAR WHEN I GO TO BIKINI FOAM PARTIES LOLLZ"

I dare you
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^ Shall we start up our own one, or just hijack this one?

I'd take part in a female one! Haven't really taken part in much since 'Sexiest Uger' and it turned out to be fun
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
I would but my dress is reminiscent of a diseased monkey butler.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Count me in.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

May participate, time will tell.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
OP updated...

The photos can't be bigger than 500 x 300 or 300x500 because they'll all be in one post and big pictures might be a bit anoying.
I'm willing to go to 600x400 or 400x600 if there are more complaints about the size though.
I actually DO go to a club in a three piece suit. I go pretty much everywhere in a suit now a days. I just think it's cool to dress that way. Though right now I'm wearing bell bottoms and an Eraserhead t-shirt.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'll see about getting a picture taken of my when I'm out tomorrow, before I get too drunk. Just for you guys.

Also, I am very likely to be wearing a three piece suit together with something green. Not sure what the green thing is yet.
Meh f*ck it I will do it. I might as well.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Can I link you some pictures of when I've actually been out rather than dressing up. Unlike many UGs I actually have such pictures

edit: Yeah i'm in then.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Last edited by frnzd at Mar 16, 2011,
Sorry, no girls allowed. I'd organise one for the girls as well but collecting pictures of girls on a forum would be creepy

Yes, any picture of you wearing party-mode clothing will do.
Quote by Will-kun
Sorry, no girls allowed. I'd organise one for the girls as well but collecting pictures of girls on a forum would be creepy

Feel free to send them to me though
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
Quote by Will-kun

You do realize vintage x metal is a girl, right?

And sign me up.
Quote by Will-kun

But you are only getting pictures from people who consent
How about one contest with two categories: men and women. Doubt there's enough women willing to participate in this.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Colohue
I'll see about getting a picture taken of my when I'm out tomorrow, before I get too drunk. Just for you guys.

Also, I am very likely to be wearing a three piece suit together with something green. Not sure what the green thing is yet.

Holy shit you're not orange.

Still making my decision on this, I feel like my normal attire is too simple, and will be seen as boring.
Quote by lolmnt
I might do this. I'm looking pretty snazzy (for me) right now. I'll jump in this for fun if I can remember to take a picture later tonight.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Also, why are you opening voting on the second, but accepting pictures till the seventh? Shouldn't you not possibly get entries after the voting has started?
Quote by lolmnt
Meh, sign me up
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by boreamor
Can someone link me to pictures from the last thread to see if I have any chance of competing?

+1
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Page 1 of 3