If I wanted to buy guitar that guitar center didn't carry could I get them to order it in for me? It's an ESP, so guitar center carries the brand, but for some reason not this specific guitar. No guitar center bashing please.
Do they offer it on their website? If so get it from there. Usually it will be a little cheaper online.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Seeing as Guitar Center and Musician's Friend are owned by the same people, you can get the same stuff from either one. GC offers discounts from time to time that MF does not, but you pay the sales tax at the store.
My guitar center also 'carries' ESP/LTD stuff.

As in, in the four years I've been going they have had 1-2 guitars in stock, and now finally have like 4-5 different models. They stock a ton of Gibsons that clearly no one buys, as well as a ton of Schecters. And a shitton of other guitars under $500 no one buys.
Quote by phank
Seeing as Guitar Center and Musician's Friend are owned by the same people, you can get the same stuff from either one. GC offers discounts from time to time that MF does not, but you pay the sales tax at the store.

I believe that MF and GC don't have the exact same instruments even though they are owned by the same people.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

It's not online either, but the reason that I want to buy from guitar centers because they have the trade in your gear and get 15% off. Does anyone know other retailers that offer a similar dear?
Quote by hconn
It's not online either, but the reason that I want to buy from guitar centers because they have the trade in your gear and get 15% off. Does anyone know other retailers that offer a similar dear?

did you look at the used guitars?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
I believe that MF and GC don't have the exact same instruments even though they are owned by the same people.

Maybe so. I have yet to find anything at one site that the other won't sell me also. But there might be exceptions.