Yesterday we peaked the Daily Charts at #3 and we just hit #11 on the Weekly Charts.
Make an account, leave a review and "pick" Persaeus! Please, we need all the help we can get!

http://signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/persaeus

also, if you use facebook, you can like us!
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Persaeus/171607909521649?sk=app_178091127385
****in retarded vocals.Get a singer with some talent.All this barf screaming is getting really old.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
i liked you guys on facebook a while back. you were working with the guys from whitechapel right?
Quote by kornflipsk8er
****in retarded vocals.Get a singer with some talent.All this barf screaming is getting really old.
because I'm sure you have the talent you tell them to get?

Get some respect. and maybe a sense of maturity. The recordings section isn't about attacking other people's music because you're too narrow-minded to appreciate anything that doesn't appeal to your personal tastes. It's about providing help and general advice.

I don't agree with someone advertising here, but that's no reason to flame them.

Go back to the pit.
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Mar 15, 2011,
Quote by TechnicolorType

Get some respect. and maybe a sense of maturity. The recordings section isn't about attacking other people's music because you're too narrow-minded to appreciate anything that doesn't appeal to your personal tastes. It's about providing help and general advice.

I don't agree with someone advertising here, but that's no reason to flame them.

Go back to the pit.

well said
Quote by TechnicolorType

Go back to the pit.

while you are right here, you should apply your words to yourself, too. Remember when u went in the cover section on some guy doing canon rock? wasn't too helpful either. your're not the patron saint you think u are.
Quote by fendercopyuser
while you are right here, you should apply your words to yourself, too. Remember when u went in the cover section on some guy doing canon rock? wasn't too helpful either. your're not the patron saint you think u are.
I gave them a negative opinion on their playing, not the genre. Genre is personal taste. Playing levels are not. If something is played bad, it's played bad. I'm not going to judge the song being played but I'll judge the performance.

If he had said the screaming vocals were done terrible and sounded horrible then that'd be different than saying "this kind of music is getting old" making it out as he's only putting it down because he dislikes the genre.

btw, I was right before as well when the entire thread proved you wrong.
all you ever do is give bad advice and make yourself look stupid so quit trying.
Last edited by TechnicolorType at Mar 16, 2011,
so u consider replying "not again...." as constructive criticism? aha.

oh, and i think i still owe a idiot insult.
Last edited by fendercopyuser at Mar 16, 2011,
I never said 'constructive criticism' in my post once.
Every single time you post on here, you put words in people's mouth.
Last time I had to instruct you to look up the difference between the words "ours" and "mine" because you're so ignorant.

Saying "This cover sucks." is completely different than saying. "Canon Rock sucks."
Saying "Not again." is completely different than saying "****in retarded vocals.Get a singer with some talent.All this barf screaming is getting really old."

You're such an idiot. (enjoy the insult.)
Quote by TechnicolorType
I never said 'constructive criticism' in my post once.
Every single time you post on here, you put words in people's mouth.
Last time I had to instruct you to look up the difference between the words "ours" and "mine" because you're so ignorant.

Saying "This cover sucks." is completely different than saying. "Canon Rock sucks."
Saying "Not again." is completely different than saying "****in retarded vocals.Get a singer with some talent.All this barf screaming is getting really old."

You're such an idiot. (enjoy the insult.)

ok, i don't get it. when someone says "our forum", and i reply "it's not your forum". you know, the word "your" can be singular and plural? who's the idiot here? what has ours and mine even to do with that? who's putting words in someone's mouth here?
regardless of that, "our" is still a possessive pronoun, indicating that you think you have a greater right to be on this forum than someone else.
holy cow..
You still are. For one, you referred to "not again" as not being constructive criticism which is an entirely invalid argument seeing as I never said all my posts were constructive or that users have to reply with constructive critiques. You basically told me I considered "not again" as constructive and I never once said anything of that sort.
That would be putting words in my mouth.
Also, you were only talking to me meaning "your" still is directed to me.
While "your" can be toward one person or a group, it only will be toward a group WHEN you're speaking to a group.
You were not.
Furthermore, I responded saying that I never considered the forum mine and then you proceeded to telling me that I was lying and had stated that, meaning you DID imply that it belonged to me rather than a group.

and when all you do is attack people by calling them as false musicians or give wrong advice, do you really think you being on the forum is beneficial to others?

every thread you do this same shit and every single time a group of people prove you wrong.
just give it a rest.
i didn't bother to read through all this since this is probably just another attempt of you to throw things at me or go into the smallest retarded detail of semantics. but I'll give it a rest here and leave the last post to you where you can practice new ways of insulting or whatever. idiot gets boring after a while.
lol k, mad 'cause of how easily I proved you wrong.
you really suck at arguing and need to learn how to accept when you're wrong.

this makes what, the 10th time this week?

Oh wait, nevermind.
You're always right.
Jimmy Paige is a fake musician. He has no real talent and isn't a true artist.
I forgot. You're ALWAYS right.
He was just a joke. Okay, I agree now. It all makes sense and everyone who said otherwise was wrong.
damn guys you guys like our shit so much that you decided to bitch each other out in my post? gee thanks! now you owe me. get on roadrunner.

and this does belong in original recordings. we wrote all of this. just promoting.
Quote by JonMcEwen
i liked you guys on facebook a while back. you were working with the guys from whitechapel right?

Yes sir. Abstraction and Aberration were recorded and mastered by Alex Wade. Thanks for the support!
Quote by diler1089
and this does belong in original recordings. we wrote all of this. just promoting.
Nooo, it doesn't sweetheart.
Asking for responses on your recordings belong in original recordings.

Promoting your band belongs in the "Promote YOUR Band" section.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38
man you guys dont belong on Roadrunner.. trust me you'd have a much better time on Sumerian you guys are to proggy for a label like roadrunner haha
Yeah wrong forum. But I like your band, reminds me of Periphery.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .