Page 1 of 2
thoughts? dont wear gloves

if your strings are dirty/bad, change them, not your hands
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Just buy some new strings you cheap ƒuck.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
And lets play our drums with flowers because they're too loud with sticks.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Another good idea: change your strings regularly.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You want to kill the string business?
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Wipe your strings and fingerboard down in between playing to extend string life. Buy new ones when you need them. Buy them in bulk and save a bit of cash.
Playing guitar with gloves on to avoid getting strings dirty?

Seriously, this is without doubt, the stupidest thing ever asked.
Also, there's this thing called washing hands. It works too.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
wash your hands before you play duh.that or instead of using fast fret rub a bar of soap on your strings to lubricate and keep them clean
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Buy an instrument cloth and do a quick wipe-down of the strings right before you tune and right when you finish playing.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I'd assume you could with latex gloves.

You could make it a gimmick. Get your whole band decked out in scrubs, lab coats, latex gloves, stethoscopes, and other medical gear.
That's like people who wear white shoes and get pissed when they get a single smudge on them. The entire purpose of shoes is to put them on the ground.

If you spend a lot of money on your strings, I'd just suggest washing your hands and wiping the strings down after use. Otherwise, what's the point?
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
You change them every week? I don't even have to wipe them down and they'll easily last me a month before they become a nuisance.
i don't change them every week, but they do go rusty and dull within 2 weeks to a month, even with string cleaner
How dirty could your strings and hands be getting that rubbing them down between playing and washing your hands before and after won't work?

Quote by itschnatt
How dirty could your strings and hands be getting that rubbing them down between playing and washing your hands before and after won't work?

I sweat a lot while playing
How the fuck do your strings rust within a month? I've had the same strings on one of my guitars for nearly 6 months and there's not even a hint of rust. Infact I don't think i've ever had to deal with rust.

You must be buying some cheap ass strings.
Michael Jackson played guitar with only one glove, the other was on his crotch
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by maggot9779
How the fuck do your strings rust within a month? I've had the same strings on one of my guitars for nearly 6 months and there's not even a hint of rust. Infact I don't think i've ever had to deal with rust.

You must be buying some cheap ass strings.

i use ernie ball not even slinkys (12 - 56), what do you use that they don't rust for that long?
Quote by Spud Spudly
Put down the chili dog when you're playing, dumbass.

i don't eat chili dogs, or anything when i play, but thanks asshole
Quote by wolfdemon99
i use ernie ball not even slinkys (12 - 56), what do you use that they don't rust for that long?

I use EB's too. Maybe you should wipe your hands while you're playing or something. You could be abnormally sweaty
Page 1 of 2