So yeah, had a guy over who started to dig in my box of cables and effectpedals I dont use, and he came with a extremely surprising suggestion.
PUs are WPU900NR, and WPU900N.

To be perfectly honest I'm not smart on such pickups, so I for someone can give me any good info I would be happy. I feel like i made a good trade,tho
*picture below*

This is an epic trade, man! I'm no pickup guru myself, but from what I hear, Kent Armstrongs are very good pickups.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
A set of those pickups is about $100 brand new. And the warmoth neck was probably close to $200 new. You gave him a Deathmetal, which in my (and most other people's) opinion is a god awful pedal. Even if someone loved that pedal you've gained more as far as price tag. But of course, if you have no need for the pickups or neck then you've essentially gotten nothing in return.
I say you win by a long shot.
... unless the pickups don't work.
Quote by inkandlead
A set of those pickups is about $100 brand new. And the warmoth neck was probably close to $200 new. You gave him a Deathmetal, which in my (and most other people's) opinion is a god awful pedal. Even if someone loved that pedal you've gained more as far as price tag. But of course, if you have no need for the pickups or neck then you've essentially gotten nothing in return.
I say you win by a long shot.
... unless the pickups don't work.

The pickups still got the plastic-film on the top, doesnt even look like the box has ever been open, not even a fingerprint wires are intact as well
Edit; Neck havent been bolted or used at all.
Last edited by Intet at Mar 15, 2011,
Can I have that neck?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Can I have that neck?

As in buying, or litteraly having?
I'm just messing with ya. It's a bit of a backwards way of saying nice find
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
I'm just messing with ya. It's a bit of a backwards way of saying nice find

Aah okey
check if the pickups have been tampered with, or if the necks fretwork is bad....
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
epic trade. i'll buy the lot off you for $20? xD
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.