Sometimes I'm not the biggest fan of Glenn Beck, but still, this is devastating.

Thoughts out to the children
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
The man said that the Egyptian revolution was a plot perpetrated by Marxists in order to create a worldwide Muslim caliphate, and that France and the UK were part of that caliphate. Why am I not surprised?
I'm actually watching him on TV right now...he actually spoke positively of the way the Japanese are acting in the midst of their crisis: calmly and compassionately. And then he showed a video of a bunch of drunk college aged kids in Albany destroying a car.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Talkback radio is a load of shit. People listen to it for "news", when all it is, is a load of agenda-specific propaganda and crap to reinforce their beliefs. Talkback radio hosts get paid to say a certain thing their audience wants to hear. Hell, Glenn Beck could disagree with everything he says, but still be paid to push it.
Quote by magnus_maximus
The Israelis are not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

Carmel's done some things.
How ****ing stupid are these people, Palestinians are the victims, do they take everything Glenn says as pure undisputed truth, and ignore everything Israel has done?

The amount of biased and emotive language that oozes from him, it repulses me.
Last edited by nargoth at Mar 15, 2011,
Obviously those murders were disgusting, but when will Beck start reporting on the oppression of the Palestinians?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by magnus_maximus
Not sure what to make of it. The spin Beck puts on it is quite despicable, however. The Israelis are not innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

this. A horrible piece of news, i'll admit...but he acts as if Israel has never done anything like this...ever. in fact, Israel has done just as much, if not worse, "evil" to the Palestinians as Beck likes to put it.

i absolutely despise Glenn Beck and his mindless propaganda.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by magnus_maximus
"evil...terrorists...killers... powerful evil... the same people [Palestinians] who were dancing in the streets after 9/11"

Basically just calling Palestinians murderous, bloodythirsty bastards.

Thank you.
Sounds like typical Glenn Beck to me.
Quote by stratdud39
+1 (does anyone even do that anymore?)
I'm not pausing Ghostland Observatory for Glenn Beck.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/03/201131214044228389.html

Of course if you listen to Beck's report you'd believe all of Palestine rejoiced over this incident as they all did over 9/11 as they hate our freedom and are responsible for the spread of evil.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.

Dang.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by magnus_maximus
A powerful evil, that is growing quickly.

And we must step into the light to be saved.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Don't feed the troll.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Aindreas
Europe is not a country twat

Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
obviously, the people who did this had no right to kill civilians, no matter what happened before.

and Sunday, Israel approved more construction in the west bank in retaliation to this... (sigh)
In the works.
Ok, Glenn Beck is a douche. But there have been many cases of Palestinians murdering Israelis. The Hamas charter calls for destruction of Israel. The PLO also has its terrorist organizations, not to mention that there are streets in Palestinian controlled territory named for those who murdered Israelis.

The PLO has a long history of demonizing Israel. It is also a fact that Palestinian children learn in school that all the land in both Israel and "Occupied Palestine" is theirs, and there is no room for Israel to exist. Israel does not teach their children these sorts of things about Palestinians, although I'm sure there are Israelis who believe this. In fact, according to a recent poll, most Israelis believe in a two-state solution. How many Palestinians believe in eventual peace and a two state solution?

Finally, there is an issue of accountability. How many Palestinians who have murdered Israelis have been held accountable by the PLO? I don't know, but I would love for someone to do research and enlighten me about what the PLOs policies in this regard. What I do know, is that anyone, including Palestinians, can file a claim in an Israeli court about Israeli soldiers who allegedly commit crimes against Palestinians, and that these claims are investigated.

So are all Palestinians evil terrorists? Ofcourse not. Only an uneducated simpleton believes this. Have some Palestinians done horrible things against Israel with the support of their government? Absolutely. Has Israel always been good to the Palestinians and treated them fairly? No. On the other hand, it was the Palestinians who blew themselves up in buses and nightclubs a decade ago, and it was the Israelis who were the victims. So my point is that Israel is put in a very difficult situation of trying to obtain peace from people who don't want it. Until this situation changes, there can be no peace there.

I'm glad that the PLO has stepped up and publicly condemned this massacre. My hope is that one day all people will be able to freely travel and do business in the Middle East and that Palestinians and Jews will one day live in peace next to each other. As an American Jew with many Arab and Muslim friends, I certainly look forward to this day.
Last edited by Mishakuz at Mar 15, 2011,
Quote by nargoth
How ****ing stupid are these people, Palestinians are the victims, do they take everything Glenn says as pure undisputed truth, and ignore everything Israel has done?

The amount of biased and emotive language that oozes from him, it repulses me.

His language is emotive on account of the utter brutality of this incident. Your calling the Palestinians victims thus pointing a finger...Their both victims and its sad that pure innocent children end up as collateral damage.