Does anybody on here use soundcloud? I'm kind of new to it so could somebody give me a quick rundown? Is it allowed to post remixes there? Like I like to remix some rap songs, could I put them on there without any copywrite bullshit? If you are an artist and record your songs feel free to leave your URL thing btw.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing
Does anybody on here use soundcloud? I'm kind of new to it so could somebody give me a quick rundown? Is it allowed to post remixes there? Like I like to remix some rap songs, could I put them on there without any copywrite bullshit? If you are an artist and record your songs feel free to leave your URL thing btw.

lol
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

lol
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

lol
Quote by Ace88
Forgive me, O bastion of ear tuning. My stringeth be old, my tuning be quick; hopefully one day your string will snap you in the dick.
Quote by IdkWhatImDoing

Lol.
@TS, please use the searchbar before posting. There are already some threads on SoundCloud that you can post in.

@others, thanks for your fantastic input. Next time, warning.