Poll: Which feels better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which feels better?
Drink
153 82%
Eat
34 18%
Voters: 187.
In your opinion, which is more satisfying to you- a drink when you're very thirsty, or eating when extremely hungry?

I gotta go with a drink when thirsty. Few things feel better than drinking when I'm parched.
Drink. I never appreciated water more than when I got dehydrated at a concert
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Water feels great when you're really thirsty but any food isn't that good even if you're starving.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Last edited by Flibo at Mar 15, 2011,
Having a drink is so much more satisfying than eating when you're hungry. Hell, having a drink when you're STARVING is more satisfying than eating when you're hungry!
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by Flibo
Waters feels great when you're really thirsty but any food isn't that good even if you're starving.

This. When you reach a certain state of hunger, food sort of uses its attractiveness and taste and becomes a craving.
I appreciate a good swig of water when i'm parched, but i'm a creature that loves food. I'm constantly hungry so very often i'll be sat in lessons and you can hear my stomach rumbling from across the room. So with that i gotta say food when hungry is the most satisfying.
I'll eat till i'm satiated and then some.
A good drink when extremely thirsty feels much better to me.
I once went 5 days on 2 litres of coke - the day after that episode, I gulped down sports drinks like crazy. Feels good.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
After a workout at the gym, a glass of ice cold water beats everything.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
sex.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by SG_dave
Don't you mean a glass of steak? With a side of steak, all washed down with a nice pint of steak.

Steak would be good too, it's protein, but water all day err day.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Drink. I never appreciated water more than when I got dehydrated at a concert

I came in here to post almost exactly this.
At first I was about to say eat, but then I decided it's just because I'm hungry now. Drink.
Quote by talentless<3
I came in here to post almost exactly this.

Yeah, it was at a concert with New Medicine, Hollywood Undead, Stone Sour, and Avenged Sevenfold. I made the mistake of wearing a coat along with a hoodie and was wearing the A7X t-shirt over the shirt I was already wearing. A7X's pyro did not help at all since we were so close to the stage
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by SG_dave
I appreciate a good swig of water when i'm parched, but i'm a creature that loves food. I'm constantly hungry so very often i'll be sat in lessons and you can hear my stomach rumbling from across the room. So with that i gotta say food when hungry is the most satisfying.
I'll eat till i'm satiated and then some.

That's pretty much me, minus the water. I can't stand the taste of water on its own, flavored water is okay though.

I'm also nearly 18 years old and I weigh just over 8 stone (around 120lbs)
Yeah I have like a mega metabolism.
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
I've always thought food, but that's probably because I'm rarely thirsty
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Quote by metalh3ad88
Drinking a cold beer after getting cotton-mouth from weed tops all.

YES!! ****ING YES!!
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Drinking.
Eating when I'm really hungry is more of a "just eat so it'll go away" thing.
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
I'm going to go with eating when I'm starving. At least then, I don't eat until I feel like exploding. When I'm dehydrated, I have a nasty habit of chugging down as much water as I can for a couple of minutes and regret it immediately.
Water kicks ass anytime.

Just ask Aron Ralstin.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm convinced that drinking cold water when you're thirsty to the point of agony is the best feeling ever.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by metalh3ad88
Drinking a cold beer after getting cotton-mouth from weed tops all.

QFT
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by trueamerican
Drank. Honestly, I've gotten close to drinking the bong water.

I've done it multiple times I don't have any self control

but water definitely beats food.
cat