I play mostly Classic Rock (The Who, Pink Floyd, Boston, AC/DC...) I'm fairly new to pedals and only have about $70 to spend. Any help would be nice
What guitar / amplifier do you have?
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
I have a Epiphone Faded g-400 and thats going through a Digitech RP80 and then onto a Fender Vibro Champ XD (tube amp)
What're you using the RP for?

And what are you looking to use this pedal for? Will it be your standalone distortion, or are you looking for an ovderdrive to push your amps gain more? I know nothing about that Fender, so forgive me if it doesn't have a distortion channel or something, I'm clueless.

Just let us know what you're looking for in this pedal
Maybe a boss sd-1 if you want to boost it...idk that it would work with your amp being quasi digital.
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
Try the Fulltone Plimsoul. Does both, sounds amazing and responds to your guitar's volume control. Costs more than 70 bucks but well worth it.
Fulltone 69 fuzz
Skreddy Pink Flesh
GNI Multi fuzz w/ distortion
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
EH Microsynth
Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe
Kustom Defender 50
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I was thinking the digitech Bad Monkey
I use the RP80 for the Wah usually and the volume pedal

Yeah, I own a Bad Monkey and it's cool for a boost. I actually believe you could pull out classic rock with just the pedal.. It has a decent amount of dirt on tap on it's own.