6 4%
Both?
12 8%
Gaaaaaaay.
122 76%
Voters: 160.
Page 1 of 2
Who does it? and what do you do?

I for one think it's pretty lame. I like my guitars pristine. Give or take some dust.

apologies for the lack of an "indifferent" option. If you feel this way just say so!
Don't vote. whatever.
Last edited by shmeegle at Mar 16, 2011,
It's only for crappy punk bands
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
I have a Martin and a Fender... I'm not going to ruin them with tacky stickers.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Where's the option for "Only on shit guitars"?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY RUIN THE GUITAR! Also:
Quote by Antis0cial

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Sometimes it is horrible, sometimes it is not. Depends on the guitar, the decorations, and the person playing it.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Only on cheap guitars, would I like it.

My friend has a really crappy Squire strat, and it's covered in some pretty sweet stickers, and I really like the look of it. It's aesthetically pleasing.. But not so much with tone, or playability. So messed up.
I have a Squier Tele Custom that's plastered in stickers, IMO it looks better that way. I'd never dream of covering my Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top with them though.

Stickers go on your car.

Cocaine goes on your guitar.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
I have stickers on my first guitar. My best friend at the time had stickers on his guitar too, and I thought it was normal to have stickers on guitars when I as first starting.

And yes, both of us had shitty guitars. His was a BC Rich Warlock Bronze, mine was a Epi Les Paul Jr, both under $200.

I got both of those stickers at my first concert, so they have a bit of sentimental value too. I added an "I voted" sticker that I got when I voted for the first time back in November.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by zgr0826
Where's the option for "Only on shit guitars"?

There isn't one. you're gay regardless of what you do it on
The only good looking stickers were the ones on Pete Townshend's guitars and those were just numbers. yeah they were used to know which one is tuned down and such but it looks classic I don't know why
If every inch of it is covered in stickers that can... not including the neck and other similar spots, then it looks okay, but id rather my guitars to be naked and shiny
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
They belong on Squiers, under $200 Epiphones, First Act, lowest-of-the-low end Ibanez.

That said, I did a bit of art on my Squier Strat, and I love it.

EDIT: Picture follows.
Attachments:
Photo on 2011-03-15 at 19.25.jpg
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Last edited by Reisgar42 at Mar 15, 2011,

It's awesome, I have stickers on all my guitars

edit : moar

Last edited by kaptink at Mar 15, 2011,
Quote by kaptink

It's awesome, I have stickers on all my guitars

Okay that's actually kind of cool. And stickers are for acoustic guitar hardcases, not guitars.
Only on crappy guitars.
Hippie power man!
My name is Sir Sveinkenstein and I am a gentleman.
Hell no, I paid a shitload for a pretty quality guitar and i'm not going to ruin it by putting little 20p stickers on it.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Sometimes they can be nice if there are only a few, but it usually makes the guitar look tacky.

Here is an example of a nice looking one:
I have one sticker (not permanently attached, mind you) on my bass. It's located right behind the pickup (and is about a 1.5" square) that says "I <3 Head"

Other than that, I find it pretty bad looking.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by Antis0cial

If you are referring to blink-182 and how thats how they refer to themselves?

But, I have a toms sticker on my acoustic, mitchell, will put some on my squier, but would never put one on a mid-high end guitar.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Quote by shmeegle
There isn't one. you're gay regardless of what you do it on

Wow, someone decided to put on his "homophobic douchebag" hat.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.

To everyone saying that drawing on a guitar is gay. I agree with you about stickers, but not art.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Here's a picture of the aforementioned bass:

Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by Reisgar42

To everyone saying that drawing on a guitar is gay. I agree with you about stickers, but not art.

What if you draw stickers on the guitar? Or a sticker of a drawing? Or a drawing of a drawing? Or a sticker of a drawing with someone drawing a sticker?

I have confused you with my inception.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Quote by jakesc8
What if you draw stickers on the guitar? Or a sticker of a drawing? Or a drawing of a drawing? Or a sticker of a drawing with someone drawing a sticker?

I have confused you with my inception.

That's not Inception, that's just...

I don't even f*cking know. Not Inception though.

What?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I voted gaaaaay, but some of the pictures in this thread are making me rethink that. Sometimes writing on guitars can be cool (e.g. Woody Guthrie, Tom Morello, etc.). I love custom paint jobs that look cool. When you mentioned stickers, I was thinking of the br00tal 13-year-olds that put skateboarding stickers on their Squire Strats.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Antis0cial

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
That's too punk rock for me. I don't even like bumper stickers on cars.
I like my guitar, thank you very much
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Got about six on my Ibby Flying V cost me a good 5 bills. I don't care what you say about putting them on. It's my guitar and I'm putting on it what I damn well please
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I slapped a Streelight Manifesto sticker on my acoustic. The sticker is black and white and the guitar is black so it doesn't seem too out of place or anything.

Plus it's only a $150 guitar, so I'm not too worried about messing up the finish or anything like that.

I probably wouldn't do that with a more expensive guitar.
I once covered my strat in stickers. About a week later i decided i didn't like it and took them off leaving my guitar covered in sticky adhesive. Being the G i am i made the best of it and stuck picks (since i'm always losing them) on the sticky residue left by the stickers. Now my guitar looks cool and i always have picks on hand.

Therefore win.
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
I'm against it unless it adds to the guitar, which doesn't happen often. I put a sticker from my little sister's Daisy Rock mini-acoustic she got (which I forgot she had, she needs to get her ass to work on that) on the pickguard of my Crate Strat-copy because it was sentimental, and it actually looks quite nice with it.

Also, Bill Cosby guitar has made my night completely. I applaud you, sir.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Page 1 of 2