Page 1 of 5
I'm sure most of us have a fanboy somewhere in our heart.

Somebody criticizes our favorite band and we don't take too kindly to it. Things you'l support through thick and thin, etc.

With me I'm a total obsessed fanboy of Boards Of Canada, and a somewhat fanboy of The Beatles. As far as guitarists go, I'm also pretty big on John Williams (the guitarist, not composer). I know that's like the most cliche answer a classical guitarist can give, but eh. There's also Zelda games, especially OoT and TP.
Bob Dylan
Fc Barcelona
Björn Olsson
Pete Doherty
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 15, 2011,
Metallica, Queens of the Stone Age, and Rammstein are my biggies.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Black Sabbath. I'll take a bullet for Iommi.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Half-Life

Valve in general, except for L4D2 and America's #1 War-Themed Hat Simulator.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The Big 3: Steven Wilson, Mikael Akerfelt, and Devin fucking Townsend.

I'm as guilty as a little boy with a sweet tooth sneaking an extra cookie from the cookie jar.
Quite honestly, I'm a massive fanboy of a few things. I get very angry when someone says something bad about it, and I will argue it until I win.

-Halo. I love it. I love the story. I love playing it. It's the only video game I've touched in years, nothing else interests me.

-Disturbed. I don't care what people say. That band really hits it for me. I've been listening to them since I was 8 or 9.. When The Sickness came out and I first heard them. Been a massive fan ever since, and they were my first concert.

-Korn, as well. I don't care how much hate I'll get for my love of "Nu-metal". Korn and Disturbed make fantastic music in my opinion.

-Djent/Misha Mansoor. I've become such a fanboy of djent and players like Misha..

-Taco Bell. Don't even try to argue it

EDIT:
and this
Quote by btones
My favorite bands can do no wrong in my eyes...

I'll also buy every Halo game.

Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Mar 15, 2011,
Deftones.
My family would argue that I'm a Scrubs fanboy, but I don't think that's true.
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
I don't have any bands like that. However, I am maybe too defensive of the later philosophy of Ludwig Wittgenstein

EDIT: Actually, Wittgenstein generally.
Last edited by Craigo at Mar 15, 2011,
Pretty Much anything Trent Reznor or Chino Moreno put their name on.
Metallica XD
Quote by christfudge
Joe Satriani + Kirk Hammett = Joe Satriani

Quote by Vornik
I got really drunk, dropped some acid and found myself about 12 feet away from a black bear. Though you should know.
Quote by stratdud39
Metallica sucks.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA.... I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Quote by ErikLensherr

Soulive! Actually, funk in general. I met Eric Krasno once, and had to try so hard not to say something like "I love you!" or "You are my everything!"
Most of the bands I listen to (Metallica, Slayer, All That Remains, etc.)

A LOT of Nintendo stuff (Pokemon, Zelda, Metroid)
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
I'm a HUGE fan of anything that Kim and Kelley Deal have done. Kim is my favorite musician of all time. Meeting her was the coolest thing ever. Also, I'm a pretty big Melvins, Guided By Voices, and SNFU fanboy too..
Quote by Jon777
Devin fucking Townsend.

fucking this!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Oh i forgot to add im also a huge fan of natural disasters too not just the man made ones, and communism and you know those little cocktail sausages i love em
Animal Collective, MGMT, The Mars Volta, Boards of Canada, of Montreal, Women, The Flaming Lips, Neon Indian.

I'll admit I'm prone to fanboyism.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Mar 15, 2011,
Quote by stratdud39

Quote by ErikLensherr

I'm not like that with any bands now that I'm older. Basically it's the music I like, not the bands.
Quote by Casketcreep
Claypool and Maynard.

this.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
The Black Keys, The Fall of Troy, The Beatles, Muse, The Raconteurs.

Also Porterhouse. I love a good steak and by god if anyone tries to argue there is a better cut of beef, I will snap.
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

Page 1 of 5