gotta love boxes

and such nice people, thanking me for spending a month's rent at their store

and look they even gave me a magazine withe Keith Urban on it, such nice people

Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
its so freaking awesome

Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

you seriously have the 2 pedals i'd kill for. bleh...

i want to hear like 800 more clips by the way
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by lbj273
quick clip, Blackhole verb, gravity vs inverse gravity https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15356572/Space%20Gravity%20vs%20Inverse%20Gravity.wav

I thought it already had reverse reverb on another mode?

Sounds very nice though. I was planning on getting one back when they were announced, but decided that was way too much for me (a shoegaze player, even). I also fear that if I got one I'd spend more time tweaking than playing like I did with my Pitchfactor . Not that those weren't good times though
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
can you explain the whole gravity/inverse gravity thing? lol
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
to be honest I have no clue how to describe the difference, also El Cap in the feedback loop of the Space is sick nasty
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

it actually does sound like inverse has some reverse reverb goin on...I don't know, I just know its freaking awesome
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by lbj273
the feedback loop of the Space

Need...moar...details...I didn't hear about this before
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
You run your main input into input 1 on the Space, output 1 goes into the input of another pedal, in my case an El Capistan, the output from that pedal goes into input 2 on the Space, and output 2 goes to another pedal or your amp
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

And it works like an effects loop or more like a feedback loop?
Board:
well since I had a delay in there it worked more like a feedback loop, but It might work as an fx loop with another pedal, I'll try a vibe in there
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

So jelly right now. Amazing pedal, really wish I could afford one.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
more clips to come, its one of those pedals that sucks you in and you spend an hr tweaking one sound, only to then realize you have 99 more presets
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020