Actually, I don't like St. Patrick's day. A lot of people just use it as an excuse to act retarded, and its really annoying. Honestly, non-Irish folk make 10x a bigger deal out of it than (we) Irish people do, and usually the actual Irish kids you DO see running around wearing green this and using green that, forget for the rest of the year where their ancestors come from. So how do u think about St. Patrick's day?
No!
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
Everyone is suddenly Irish on this day for some reason.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
I think it's retarded to be honest
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Dimebag Dave
Everyone is suddenly Irish on this day for some reason.

I'm more Scottish than Irish, I think.

Maybe there should be a William Wallace day where everyone wears their favourite tartan pattern and drinks scotch
I've never heard of the green beer and pinching thing in Ireland. Never saw green beer in my life.

Over here it's mainly just a fun parade and a day off. Lots of people however get really drunk far too early in the day, there are also a lot of drunk underage kids, and the city is jammed with tourists so I've learned to stay out of town for the most part on Paddy's day. The night before is generally far better. That or having a house party, which I may do.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I have no problem with Paddy's day. I have a problem with how everyone becomes a retard on it. And how it becomes "an excuse to drink" as if you ever need one, you can get drunk any day of the week.

Quote by Luncbox1
Only if your in America, Fiji, Pakistan, Palau, or Sri Lanka. Everywhere else it's pretty good

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/LegalDrinkingAge.html

Not that they ever id you in Fiji.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
It's both fun and stupid. People are always cheerier than usual (not just because they're drunk) and I enjoy some of the random festivities.

It is a little scary how Guinness practically run the entire dam night though.
can't enjoy it cause I have a concussion and the neurologist said no booze. fuck st. patricks day
I Like Green!
Quote by Death_switch
It's both fun and stupid. People are always cheerier than usual (not just because they're drunk) and I enjoy some of the random festivities.

It is a little scary how Guinness practically run the entire dam night though.

yup, I have to admit, it's fun to some extent.
I like it, because I actually AM a little bit Irish. Although I'm not old enough to drink.

And I have to work a double shift on Thursday
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
An excuse to get smammered and party. I for one am a fan (im a quarter Irish).
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by jambi_mantra
And how it becomes "an excuse to drink" as if you ever need one, you can get drunk any day of the week.

I don't know if you've noticed, but it's more fun to drink with other people.
I don't necessarily hate the holiday, just the majority of people who celebrate it.

GTFO my lineage, non-Irish assholes!
What the **** is an Irish?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...