Do you guys know any cheap, high quality, punk rock recording studios in the san fernando valley?
Quote by Strings?!

I quote myself.
Recording studio? High quality? That wouldn't be very punk rock. You'd just end up with a really horribly overproduced pop punk album, and who wants that?

What you should do is record your songs in a metal shed using a tape recorder, then get your friend Sammy to transfer the tape to his computer, he's good at stuff like that, right?
^Nice.

Everyone wants something for nothing.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
you should get this tascam interface thing for your comp and do it yourself. i've got one. apparently, it's a good one, too bad i have no idea how to properly do anything in regards to recording or even setting up sound levels. can anyone give me some basic starter tips for getting all the sound levels right?
That's probably the most complex question I've ever seen asked so simply.

It's 100% dependent on the mix in question and what you're going for. If you could show me something you've worked on I could give you some tips.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
We used a phone and got shit quality, but damn were punk rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrszp4DcoJI&feature=channel_video_title
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Strings?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gct1xNYPOw&feature=relmfu

Dempsey how did you record these drums?

A microphone plugged into a laptop. 30 bucks at Target

We just pointed it towards us
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL