So I recently began wondering if it would be possible/not a pain in the ass to put the neon speaker rings you find around car subwoofers on your guitar cab speakers, so that when you play they would pulse. Aside from being awesome/gay (depending on your opinion, i'm into gimmicky/tacky shit like this), would it be feasible? If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a link to what they look like:

http://mobile-emotions.com/12innespri.html

Argue amongst yourselves.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard
Digital Reference 2505 Wireless

I don't like BTBAM. Sue Me.

PLUR

My Solo Project
Not a fan of it myself but it seems feasable. It'd look interesting on stage.
They would look fantastic with one of those LED lit hughes and kettner heads or one of the other brands that do backlighting. Definitely feasible, though you might have to power them externally. Do it.
Glad people are so supportive of this when I get it done I'll post some images on here of the finished product.
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard

PLUR

My Solo Project
Quote by piecies_81
All you would really need is a 12volt transformer.

just go to a flea market or goodwill and find a 14V DC wall wart adapter. car batteries are usually about 14V when fully charged.
Alright so I don't think powering them will be a problem, my main thing is what to do with the cable during transportation to and from gigs. It's a closed-back cab so I can't just dump the power cable in the back with the speakers. Any suggestions?
Gig Rig:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Crate BV120H
B-52 LS 4x12 cabinet
BBE Rackmount Sonic Max
Boss ME-50 Pedalboard

PLUR

My Solo Project