Hey people,

I was just in a second hand shop earlier and I saw what was described as a Marshall 1740 speaker cab (4 x 12"). Also, it had 'dynamic bass system' written across the top. I have had a quick look on the internet on details about this but to no avail. I was wondering if anyone on here knew anything about it or could link me to somewhere with more details.


p.s. it was on sale for £170 if that helps!
you sure those are the right order of the numbers? dynamic bass system are marshall bass cabs
And if I don't see ya, in a long, long while

I'll try to find you

Left of the dial