Went to see him last night, I know there is already a thread dedicated to him but i feel a personal concert experience does not belong there.

He played Fort Wayne, gave em an incredible show. He came out for a double encore and played just got paid just like royal albert Hall, but a little bit more extended. it was absolutely incredible, i sat third row with his amps pointed directly at my face when a stood up. Me and my friend both caught a pick, got autographs and pictures with him. It was incredible. Probably the night of my life. Who else has seen him and had a good experience?
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
there were several new songs from dust bowl, his setlist was extremely cool, he even included a version of just got paid in his double encore quite similar to royal albert hall. we met him before the show. we didnt get to talk much but the seats for the meet and greets put you in the 1st-3rd row.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
There is a Joe Bonamassa thread.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
i realize that, the first post states that i realized that, however i personally felt that a personal concert experience wouldnt fit, i thought more general musical oppinions fit, can we please keep this open?
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Quote by crice6505
i realize that, the first post states that i realized that, however i personally felt that a personal concert experience wouldnt fit, i thought more general musical oppinions fit, can we please keep this open?

Well considering you ended your post like this...
Quote by crice6505
Who else has seen him and had a good experience?

I'd say, just take it to the Joe Bonamassa thread.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Dude I saw him in GA in December of last year and was the BEST concert I've ever seen. He was absolutely mesmerizing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
I saw Joe and met Joe in Peoria last month. Such an amazing show and very cool guy. He signed my Les Paul and told me about top wrapping. Dust Bowl is a great album.
Quote by Venice King
I'd say, just take it to the Joe Bonamassa thread.

This.

WTF?
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.