Infos for people who have never heard of it

I'm heading there in two weeks, has anybody ever been to it before? It's open for three days, two for people from the trade and one for the general public.

Unfortunately, students of audio-engineering don't count as "trade" or else my friends would've been able to sneak me in during the trade days, so I'm only going as a normal mortal who misses all of the fun stuff, but maybe there are people here who have gotten in professionally in past years?

This thread is to discuss the Musikmesse in Frankfurt 2011, past experiences with this and other music trade fairs and to see if anybody else is going, and possibly help any foreigners out who might be going to Frankfurt for the first time.

Excelsior!
frankfurts in germany! i win!!!!

ich bin zwitter!!! ahahahahhahahahahha
I've been there for the past three years and it's always a pleasure Living near Frankfurt makes it almost obligatory for me to go I guess.
Quote by DarkValo666
I've been there for the past three years and it's always a pleasure Living near Frankfurt makes it almost obligatory for me to go I guess.

did you go on the public day or the professional days?
The public one, as I'm not a professional musician or a jornalist or anything they consider to be worth going on the other days...