http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dtixs0UhkI

Thought this would be nice to share with all you hard-working, school-trapped Pit monkeys.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.

I've left the education system behind now, anyway. I'm going to drift through life so I don't get caught up in this shit.
oshityoureright.

*goes out and lives life*

On second thought...

*stays in the Pit*
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
To be honest, I don't really get it.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
To be honest, I don't really get it.

You know how you get some people or you've had experiences when you say 'oh yeah, once I've got a girlfriend and a job or something life will be good, I just gotta get past this bit of my life'? It's the wrong way of looking at things. Whilst you should look out for your future you should take life as it goes. What you aim to achieve is not your cure all.

Sorting out your present problems and taking time to enjoy things that are happening now is better than chasing events in the future.
Last edited by Craigo at Mar 16, 2011,
Mmhm.

*continues being chill as *****
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I don't get it.

I get the point of the video - The destination only matters if the journey is worthwhile, and the journey is more important than the destination. I get that, and I try to bear it in mind when I do things - What I don't get is why it's being presented like it's supposed to be some big revelation or make you think thoughts you didn't think before?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
I don't get it.

I get the point of the video - The destination only matters if the journey is worthwhile, and the journey is more important than the destination. I get that, and I try to bear it in mind when I do things - What I don't get is why it's being presented like it's supposed to be some big revelation or make you think thoughts you didn't think before?

Because some others haven't been thought of such thoughts.