Page 1 of 2
Pit, I need help from whoever out of all of you sick motherfvckers is the craziest, most maniacal, evil mind... someone who can help me with an extreme revenge plot.

interested? thought so.

So here's the story. About half an hour ago I walked into my dorm building with my roommate, we had just come back from getting some food down the street. I come back to find my door bolted, which is strange because neither my roommate or I ever bolt the door to our dorm room. So as we're walking in my suite mate is in my room, going through my drawers. He asked if he could borrow a pair of scissors.

My roommate and I were both mad that he had gone into our room without our permission, but I figured there was no harm done since he was just looking for some scissors.

Then I look on my bed.

All of my weed is on my bed, taken out of the jar that I had originally put it in so that it wouldn't stink up the room. As I see this, my suite mate walks out of the room. I immediately follow him and ask if he stole my weed, to which he replies "yeah man I'm sorry, bad decision bad decision."

Now I could have beat his face in on the spot, but I figured that probably wouldn't be the wisest thing to do right that second. So I told him to pay me for whatever he had taken when he had the cash and we would talk later (He took about $20 worth)

I kind of feel bad, because this kid's Dad got sentenced to 15 years in jail when I first met him last year, and he's been really nice to me and everything before this happened, but obviously this is inexcusable.

So, Pit... what I ask if you is to help me come up with a revenge plot that will upset him so much that he'll want to transfer schools and never think about stealing from anyone again.

Amuse me.
Last edited by fenderdude06 at Mar 16, 2011,
Smoke him up.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
This is inexcusable? Chill out.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
tl;dr: TS is a crybaby
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
When you smoke illegal substances you shouldn't be surprised about the moral fiber of your peers.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by element4433

in what way is someone stealing something from you, and then actually getting caught while doing it excusable in any way?
just fart on his pillow like spray fart and then rub your ass all over that shit over and over and over again on BOTH SIDES so he has no escape and then put it back
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Quote by rgrockr
When you smoke illegal substances you shouldn't be surprised about the moral fiber of your peers.

This
TS, you're overreacting. FAR too extremely.
Make him pay for it. Don't allow him in your room anymore. Leave it be.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
For someone who smokes weed, you're not overly chilled out and tolerant.

OT: Say the following to him.
"Hey man, can I have that money you were paying me back with?"
"Yeah, sure thing."

And when he goes to hand you the money, pick him up and power bomb him.
You can hire me for $2000 and you wont have to worry about a thing, will almost be like he has disappeared...
Quote by fenderdude06
in what way is someone stealing something from you, and then actually getting caught while doing it excusable in any way?
Because it's twenty dollars. He said sorry and agreed to pay for it, right? So then forgive and forget. Whining about twenty dollars, wanting to "beat his face," and plotting a "massive revenge" to somebody that has "always been nice" to you makes you come across as a huge tool.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Rufusftw
You can hire me for $2000 and you wont have to worry about a thing, will almost be like he has disappeared...

Alternatively, he could spend $2000 getting much more weed.
Enough for him and the kid who stole his last stash to get baked til next year.
And with $2000 the weed he could afford would probably be top quality.
The way I see it, he can't lose.
Taking twenty bucks worth of your shitty stem bag is inexcusable? Grow the fuck up - you make me not want to bring kids into this world.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Win/win plan: Tell him to repay you with twice as much weed or you'll shit all over everything he owns over a long period of time and at random intervals. I guarantee he will get you the weed. And then you will have MOAR
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
He made a mistake, he's paid you for the weed, leave it at that. If it happens again, then take some form of action. Whatever happened to second chances, leniency and not being a douche?

However, you should probably bolt your door.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Mar 16, 2011,
Quote by Xeus
sounds like he needs a good long hard sexing to

Went ahead and fixed that for you. TS can take care of it if you give him the right info.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
grind his parents up into chili. Then feed the chili to him at a contest and let him know what you put in it. As he starts to cry, make sure his favorite band is there to make fun of him for crying. Take THAT scott tenorman! wait, what were talking about?

Are you that kid that got shot with an airsoft gun a few weeks back?
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by rgrockr

This, or roll one up and chill out with him.

this is your only option, TS. kill him with fire! but with a flame tank!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by element4433
Because it's twenty dollars. He said sorry and agreed to pay for it, right? So then forgive and forget. Whining about twenty dollars, wanting to "beat his face," and plotting a "massive revenge" to somebody that has "always been nice" to you makes you come across as a huge tool.

Agreed. I think TS should chill out.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deliriumbassist
He made a mistake, he's paid you for the weed, leave it at that. If it happens again, then take some form of action. Whatever happened to second chances, leniency and not being a douche?

However, you should probably bolt your door.

Yeah I'm usually a very chill person honestly. I never yelled at him or anything when I confronted him, I just asked him why and asked him to pay me back. I never said anything negative to him in any way shape or form.

By the way, he hasn't paid me back because he never has any money. I have smoked with him before, I've also smoked him up for free numerous times before. He thought that I was dumb enough to not notice 2 bags missing, and that he could just get away with it.

Oh and now I can't find my ipod, which I left right next to my jar of pot. Who's over-reacting? Didn't think I was. People who do these types of things are the scum of the earth.
Quote by element4433

I don't think it's the fact his friend took some weed, I think it's more that his FRIEND STOLE from him. That's ****ed. If I found my friend randomly in my house without my knowledge, and in my room going through my shit, and not only did he lie about why he was in there - he stole some shit from me and walked out as soon as I walked in? I'd be pissed **** that guy.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
I don't think it's the fact his friend took some weed, I think it's more that his FRIEND STOLE from him. That's ****ed. If I found my friend randomly in my house without my knowledge, and in my room going through my shit, and not only did he lie about why he was in there - he stole some shit from me and walked out as soon as I walked in? I'd be pissed **** that guy.

exactly! does everyone not realize that I caught him stealing my stuff, then he had the balls to just walk out of the room and act like nothing happened?

edit: also picture yourself in this scenario. Replace the stolen weed with something that you care about. Like a guitar, an ipod, money, cell phone, computer.

It doesn't matter what he took, or how much of it he took. He stole from me and I caught him doing it. He only apologized so that he could get the hell out of the building (he literally ran out after I confronted him).
Last edited by fenderdude06 at Mar 16, 2011,
I personally say you should just let it go, but if it means that much to you.......next time y'all are smokin it up, roll a joint specifically for him filled with those exploding cigarette charges and shit. Not only would it be payback, but it'll be funny as hell.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Or pack a bong with like 120x salvia.

Honestly that'd be funny as ****.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

tl;dr - Friend stole TS's illegal herb, got his money back and feels like being a dick about it.

You got repaid, go buy something legal.
Quote by RU Experienced? , bass-man9712

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
Quote by element4433

Bro, going into someone elses room and stealing their shit is inexcusable.
Imagine if he did it irl, he'd go to jail or get beaten the shit out of whether or not he payed the person back. He probably needs his father or someone to belt him until he learns this very important life lesson.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Quote by Nimbus456
Bro, going into someone elses room and stealing their shit is inexcusable.
Imagine if he did it irl, he'd go to jail or get beaten the shit out of whether or not he payed the person back. He probably needs his father or someone to belt him until he learns this very important life lesson.

He did do it in real life.
His father is in jail.

He got paid back, therefor he bought it without permission, I see no outstanding variable that hasn't been balanced yet.
Quote by RU Experienced? , bass-man9712

Quote by DecaPodge
I love you.
Quote by Nimbus456
He probably needs his father or someone to belt him until he learns this very important life lesson.

Oh man.. Read the first post.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

wait till a good party
get him wasted
when he passes out
stratigically remove everything from his room
cover him in newspaper and the like
then clingfilm him to his bed
then penny his door so he cant get out
also let off a stink bomb before you leave
and jizz on him for good measure
if he drives, also look for how to remove the fuse to his fuel pump. dont need keys to do this on most cars

in all honesty though. i would say just tell him your not happy and if he wants weed he should ask. it was his first time he did this and he admitted straight away and payed you
EDIT: after reading throuhg more, i take back the "his first time" stuff. get some revenge on his ass
Hi, my name is Forrest and i play the Gee-tar

Current Equipment
Vintage V300 acoustic
Squier Bullet Strat
Fender FM 212R Amp
Vintage Les Paul

Next Guitar/Amp
none....... YET
I ALSO PRODUCE CRAPPY MUSIC
Twitter?
Last edited by OhNoItsHimAgain at Mar 16, 2011,
Quote by So-Cal
Smoke him

Quote by icesk8erqueen8
pube him. just cover him in your pubes while he's sleeping. put some in his mouth.

Combine these two lovely answers. Put pubes in his smoky smoky, in such a way that he won't realize until you tell him.

Or just let get a lock for your room, and let it slide without doing anything horrible to him.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Page 1 of 2